Author Topic: AoT Mega Mod  (Read 38194 times)

Jetz

nvm, i extracted it successfully. now HEY, WHERE THE HECK IS THE START SERVERBUTTON?!??!?!?!
Its also saying theres a new version out.

If you get stuck at the update version 3 you must update by going to this link

http://www.aotmod.php0h.com/3/

then after you installed that it should go to 4 then 5

Jetz

5 gives me a 404

oh sry it only god to 4 :D

Jetz

Uhh dark, you didnt fix the f8. Now, half the time i f8, I can't f7. Not only  that, but when i click, it opens the login GUI and I end up logging in AGAIN. I'm logged on 3 times now...
« Last Edit: March 20, 2007, 04:06:20 PM by Jetz »

Jetz

The 6.0 download doesnt work. i can go to the site, but when i click download, I get a 404.

I am about to make an update that will have ServerSecure Anti-Cheat.  So far I have made the the cheat detection script detect the following:

- Gold Hacks,  If a player has over 2,000,000 gold he/she will be kicked.  I have tested it and it is fully working.  This will be in a update sometime today.

EDIT:
ok, the ftp server seems to be down so you will need to install using this link.

« Last Edit: March 21, 2007, 02:46:21 PM by DarkKnight »

Jetz

A few problems with this idea:
1. most people will stop before they get 2mill (If theyre hacking the way I'm thinking of)
2. You posted it. This means, if someone sees that post, theyre not gonna let hacking get them over 2mill.
3. I keep 2.6 billion on me at any given time :)

Code removed to prevent breaking of new patch.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2007, 02:16:37 PM by DarkKnight »

DarkLight, please get my v28 PM scipts out of your mod.

:panda:  I told you Iput them in there and you said  "ok".  I even asked you if I could put them in.  :|

haha. I love your scripting skills, DarkLight. I now have atleast 5 ways to take down a server running this mod.

Hows that ephi the oh so great one?

edit: removed IRC script as requested.  even if any code posted is able to be used by anyone :D
« Last Edit: March 23, 2007, 02:14:58 PM by DarkKnight »

Forgot to say,  I released a patch.