Author Topic: Destructicus DX Megawsome  (Read 98589 times)

This map is the best map ever, forget the default maps!

Downloaded for the lolz.

AWSOME MAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its a he dumbass.

It seems only a girl would make crap like this.

this is the best map ever

you are just jealous that you can't make your own stuff

Ok , show your maps then.
You know this map is the most Megawesome black-box with purple light-skybox having , grass dancing , sulfuric acid pit dipping map ever , right?

This map is crap. Everyone knows it, yet they bandwagon because Squideey is just....SQUIDEEY

WOW HE CAN MAKE A stuffTY MAP? WOW LOOK AT IT, IT'S CRAP BUT I HAVE TO TO LOOK GOOD IN FRONT OF MY "FORUM FRIENDS"!

Flame the hell out of me cause apparently I have to bow down to random "funny" people on the forums.

Overall, this map is crap.

This map is crap. Everyone knows it, yet they bandwagon because Squideey is just....SQUIDEEY

WOW HE CAN MAKE A stuffTY MAP? WOW LOOK AT IT, IT'S CRAP BUT I HAVE TO TO LOOK GOOD IN FRONT OF MY "FORUM FRIENDS"!

Flame the hell out of me cause apparently I have to bow down to random "funny" people on the forums.

Overall, this map is crap.
It was sarcasm.
Do you think Squideey is blind?

This map is four months old.
This thread does not need any more morons pointing out the blatantly obvious which has already been pointed out too many times.

His scarcasm has driven into my head so much I can't even tell the rights from wrongs and what IS sarcastic. oh what have I gotten myself into..

His scarcasm has driven into my head so much I can't even tell the rights from wrongs and what IS sarcastic. oh what have I gotten myself into..
You're stupid and you should feel stupid. You honestly don't understand what's going on in this topic, and putting little text at the end of every post is also stupid.

dude this map is JACKED UP

i like it

I built a house in this map and now i live there. XD