Author Topic: Dwarf Fortress  (Read 58025 times)

OH GOD NO
MY BAAAABBYYYYYY

The Goblin Thief stabs the dwarven baby in the throat with her large iron dagger tearing it apart!
A major artery has been opened by the strike!

haha.

so, so far in my fortress.

Ive had 2 sieges. one megabeast attack, one bronze colossus attack, but i was able to keep the bronze colossus outside and use it against a goblin siege which worked out well :P

and im still alive!

For some reason ive been playing it for a day or more now and we have NEVER been attacked?

A forgotten beast raped my entire last base
was pretty fun
I'm playing on one of dem haunted maps now
Werewolf interrupted my metalsmith as he was making our picks and axes :(

JESUS CHRIST THAT WAS A QUICK FORTRESS
I started it, set up some workshops, dug straight down like I usually do and stuck right into a loving adamantine layer and let out the HFS

Bump for a good game.

Bump for an even better game.

one of my dwarves has been wandering around for like a year without arms, and one leg severed at the knee. he just made an artifact. it is a statue of a dwarf (presumably him) being menaced by a carp, which just happens to be what ate most of his limbs. this is the best game ever.

Zou

Can someone help me? I have a task to do, and I have to hunt a monster, an elk monster to be exact, and the person
who asked me to kill it, told me it was in the town. I have been searching through the town, but is there anything I should be looking for? I have DF2010 by the way.

oh god what

like 6 waves of immigrants but not even a theif yet

i even turned down the elves asking if we should go to war

where's the action D:

Zou

oh god what

like 6 waves of immigrants but not even a theif yet

i even turned down the elves asking if we should go to war

where's the action D:

You can increase the chance of raids if you send your dwarved outside a lot. Although, I too, have no had any attacks, just thieves. The only fun part is watching my guards punch insane dwarves across the room with their awesome wrestling skills.

yeah, speaking of, my cook just went insane

he and a recruit went at it in the meeting room while everyone watched and made bets

they both died at the same time

Zou

yeah, speaking of, my cook just went insane

he and a recruit went at it in the meeting room while everyone watched and made bets

they both died at the same time

Okay, if you want to train your men, make a basic iron chainmail or something, enough for your military force, then they will spar in the barracks, if you have one. Let them train long enough and they will become champions. I forgot to add, you need to set their armor to CHN or something like that.

Does anyone have any reskin or graphics update recommendations?

Half of them don't even give bloody previews.