Author Topic: Topic name change: Help with computer playing l4d  (Read 3317 times)

Can I play L4D2 with you :D! my profile has my link to steam ;P

oh god i have a laptop.
Does anyone know how to increase performance?

My computer can run half life and team fortress2 fine, but it cries in the hands of l4d2

Ima going to have to upgrade my god damned lapotop's graphics card if i want to even play it without lag every 2 seconds

What? you use a laptop for gaming? better be a good one...

Ima going to have to upgrade my god damned lapotop's graphics card if i want to even play it without lag every 2 seconds
You can't.

Steam is being forgety for me right now. It says all my games are demos, and It says I can't connect to Steam community for some reason. I can log in fine by a browser though.

What?
I cant replace my card ):?
Nope.  It's a laptop, none could fit.

Duckhitrichardtoucher

Oh this thread is ridiculous. First you're too late for the sale and then you can't even run it with full settings. If you said that you wanted to play it on a mac it would've made my day.

Oh this thread is ridiculous. First you're too late for the sale and then you can't even run it with full settings. If you said that you wanted to play it on a mac it would've made my day.
Steam for macs hurr

I think i downloaded driver updates before, but i never installed them :/

i think i just installed them. Gonna test

if i posted stats of my laptop could you guys tell me if my computer is o.k.(for a laptop maybe)
I can run half-life2 and tf2 on decent settings. L4d2 rapes my computers ass, it is playable, but still.

I'm going to post this stuff from dxdiag

Processor:Intel core 2duo CPU t6600 @ 2.20GHz (2CPUs), ~2.2GHz
Memory: 4096MB Ram
Display chip type: Mobile Intel 4 series Express chipset family
Approx. Total Memory: 1695 mb

Comment please

what settings should i set my computer to or the l4d2 options too?
please help

You're using intel integrated, you're screwed.