Poll

Should I go to Japan?

Yes
35 (77.8%)
No
10 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 45

Author Topic: Sushi Anyone?  (Read 4639 times)

Thanks, I agree with you as well, I chose to use Black instead of White because he seems to always have the cooler gadgets. :D

My personal favorite is the rocket launcher. He does have a rocket launcher, right? It's been a while since I've played that game.

My personal favorite is the rocket launcher. He does have a rocket launcher, right? It's been a while since I've played that game.

That game rocked

That game rocked

Are you being serious or sarcastic because I can never tell when you're being which.

I just read the comics, I have never played the actual game :P

I just read the comics, I have never played the actual game :P

Oh, lol. Do you have an Xbox? If so, you should try it out.

Lots of great stuff there.

Lots of great stuff there.
Yea, I am pretty sure that I will go. It is confirmed; I will get a laptop as well :D

Are you being serious or sarcastic because I can never tell when you're being which.

I had it for xbox

I had it for xbox

Oh okay. Yeah it was awesome.

Remember:

-ohgodwhatsnip-

Is that two guys or a guy and a girl because I definitely can't tell.

I don't think you should go. Mainly because the culture shock may be too much, but learn moonspeak and it wouldn't be such a problem. Avoid any wapanese dorks you may see over there.

I don't think you should go. Mainly because the culture shock may be too much, but learn moonspeak and it wouldn't be such a problem. Avoid any wapanese dorks you may see over there.
Well, I will only be there for a little over a month, it's not like it's permanent.

I say go.  The culture is pretty cool, and for those who think I'm talking about anime stuff, do you think Japan views American culture all based around Sponge Bob Square Pants?  No?  Then why do you think their culture is all based around anime?

I've heard second hand the people are really nice, and it should be really interesting for a trip to go on.

すごい

ぼくのアメリカ人です