Author Topic: Clan [U$$R]  (Read 8504 times)

Haha you are a joker. I'm now in [MotE] and I bet you can't join it either. Anyway the only thing that I can do more 'noob' than you is being a loser.

LOEL I been in MotE twice and USSR once. Guess what- nobody gives a shit.
It dosen't matter what clan you're in; you suck all the same trying to act cool by fitting in with the [best of the best] clans that are dead or near it.

I mean hell, if I can make it in...
« Last Edit: November 28, 2006, 12:41:22 AM by ~Kaphix~ »

Haha I'm just telling Dumbbell since he is so interested in knowing about me.

Do you join clans for a reason, or to fit in with the crowd?

I join clans so we can have fun building together.

I joined MotE because most of my friends were in it, and it seemed like fun. I joined USSR to proove I could do it [lolololol] Which is why I didn't give a crap about quitting. I wish I hadn't quit MotE to join USSR though... now it's gonna be impossible to get back in :panda:

Why is it impossible?

They've made it private, everyone had to rejoin, and its stricter.
Or something like that. I remember them talking about 'cleaning it up'.

If you could apply for it again will you?

Hmmm... The re-applications are finishing, Radical says people could still apply to join only after this re-applications. The results ain't out yet. So I guess you'll have to wait. And... [MotE] doesn't allow multiple clans.

I quit USSR and haven't joined on since, and I already knew that rule. And they should allow new applications, its just going to be a lot tougher. Maybe it will be easier for me because I've been in 2 times before :cookieMonster:

Hmmm... Maybe... Anyway if your going to apply again, I'll wish you best of lucks  :cookieMonster:

:cookieMonster:
I'll talk to Warrior on msn when he gets on and ask him :D

Radical says that after the purification there will be one or two spaces left.