Author Topic: AoT Clan  (Read 7430 times)

The purpose of this clan is to celebrate the excellent game that is Age of Time. Anyone can join, and there are no requirements. We have a loose schedule, attendance is not required. We have just set up a massive web-site based communications service that links with the back-end global functions of AoT to create dynamic interactions with the game server. This means you can manage the following game activities directly from your web-browser, without even launching the game:

Make deposits, collect interest, and take out loans in our new bank!
Enjoy the thrill of haggling in our bazzar!
Send personal messages to other members using a private user interface!
Develop your own game modes and mods!

We are continually adding new services to our ever-expanding list!

JOIN TODAY

LEGAL: Some clan functions may require US citizenship. Offer void in Pakistan, Timbuktu, and Libya. All state and country regulations apply. Some clan functions may require legal home address, email address, pay pal account, and possible monetary transactions. Please do not contact us with any problems, as we are still in the alpha stage, and have a private bug testing team working around the clock. Thank you for your patience. AoT Clan, Wedge, or any other parties take no responsibility for damages, actions, or liquid intake. Please put your trays in the upright position, and buckle your seat belts. The stewardess will provide you with your complimentary lemon peel as we make a crash landing into the Aegean Sea. Pick up your bag of peanuts on the way out of the emergency exit and enjoy your swim. Batteries not included. Your cell phone number may not be transfered in the event of the cancellation of your contract. Please see Joseph Stalin for your ticket refunds.

this is pretty cool

but what is this lol

LEGAL: Some clan functions may require US citizenship. Offer void in Pakistan, Timbuktu, and Libya. All state and country regulations apply. Some clan functions may require legal home address, email address, pay pal account, and possible monetary transactions. Please do not contact us with any problems, as we are still in the alpha stage, and have a private bug testing team working around the clock. Thank you for your patience. AoT Clan, Wedge, or any other parties take no responsibility for damages, actions, or liquid intake. Please put your trays in the upright position, and buckle your seat belts. The stewardess will provide you with your complimentary lemon peel as we make a crash landing into the Aegean Sea. Pick up your bag of peanuts on the way out of the emergency exit and enjoy your swim. Batteries not included. Your cell phone number may not be transfered in the event of the cancellation of your contract. Please see Joseph Stalin for your ticket refunds.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2006, 05:46:15 PM by space people »

That is proof that Wedge owns us all.

i no lol i just didnt no if enyone else saw the fine print

i no lol i just didnt no if enyone else saw the fine print
GA-DUR GA-DUR

I'm sorry, but if you don't see the fine print then your blind.

what is this fine print we are all talking about??

well im kinda blind but in a differnt way i just cant rilly comprehend what i see sometimes so it takes a wile to see you no

Dislexic?  Ok that's spelled wrong.

whats dislexic? are you sayin i said it?

Dislexic means you get letters mixed up, like you write unite as untie, and read the same way.

ooooo thats me thats meeee!!!!!  but everyone is kidna lkie taht bucsaus you can raed tihs rihgt but its knida the oippst beucas you can raed tihs bcuaes yuor eeys olny look at the frist two letetrs of a word

interesting?