My school is full of idiots and is run by idiots.

Author Topic: My school is full of idiots and is run by idiots.  (Read 5408 times)

What's dumb is little girls are always saying things online like "Omg did you see how Jenny looked at me today, I wanna strangle her and gouge her eyes out with my nails!" They only do it because they think it makes them cool, little boys do the same thing to act macho like they can beat up and kill everyone. Then these kids get expelled and they take it all serious because they have no idea what the internet does to people. I think everyone here has had 1,000-20,000 death threats from kids on video games.

Apparently the principal said she talked to Facebook to look at our profile when "Who can see my posts and pages I join" is set to everyone by default.
As if Facebook is going to drop everything for some stupid principal to waste their employee's time watching a bunch of profiles that probably won't do a thing.

I think everyone here has had 1,000-20,000 death threats from kids on video games.
I haven't had THAT many. Just in the 25ks   :cookieMonster:

As if Facebook is going to drop everything for some stupid principal to waste their employee's time watching a bunch of profiles that probably won't do a thing.
I haven't had THAT many. Just in the 25ks   :cookieMonster:

I have had 7 Death threats, On the PS3

Blockland: 3 (or 4)

Counter-Strike: Source: Approximately 147 DT's

I have had 7 Death threats, On the PS3

Blockland: 3 (or 4)

Counter-Strike: Source: Approximately 147 DT's

You must hate yourself if you use threats towards yourself.

You must hate yourself if you use threats towards yourself.

What're you sayin'?

What're you sayin'?

I'm saying you should stop making death threats towards yourself.

I'm saying you should stop making death threats towards yourself.

I'm not, It's real

Lol, if they try to keep an eye on me on something, I'd just block them from it.
If they do something about it, I'm sure I could do something like press charges for, threatning for info or stalking  :cookieMonster:

Facebook isn't the site for private occurrences.

Facebook isn't the site for private occurrences.

Twitter is :cookieMonster:

Twitter is :cookieMonster:
Hm... get to the ROFL IDEANONENCOURAGEMENTFORDISREDPECTFULBEHAVIORcopter!
« Last Edit: May 03, 2010, 07:41:09 PM by raptor360 »

Tom

Apparently the principal said she talked to Facebook to look at our profile when "Who can see my posts and pages I join" is set to everyone by default.
If you believe that, you are one of the idiots your school is full of.

If you believe that, you are one of the idiots your school is full of.
No, I don't believe that.

Why do you have to say no?

Also, how do they know its you? Theres probably 100 of your same name