Author Topic: Cowboy Guns  (Read 4588 times)

If anyone wants to make them, I would appreciate a few good western themed guns, like
Colt Single action army

Winchester model 1892

Coach gun

and others like these, Blockland has a lack of western guns and if these could be made i think it would be a big improvement on game play.

You broke rule 4. We have a revolver and old rifle already... These are redundant and unnecessary.

You broke rule 4. We have a revolver and old rifle already... These are redundant and unnecessary.
Eh, we do have a revolver but it sucks... no offence to the person who made it.  And no we do not have a Winchester or a Coach gun, you may be thinking of the hunting rifle perhaps?

Eh, we do have a revolver but it sucks... no offence to the person who made it.  And no we do not have a Winchester or a Coach gun, you may be thinking of the hunting rifle perhaps?
Much searching....
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=83873.0
The garand at the end is what I have. Looks the same as the two rifle picks presented here. Either way, neither of these would be something vastly new.

We have no "cowboy" rifles. The closest anything comes is the garand, which is not close at all.
The revolvers we have are all of a new design, which is different then the old cowboy style. The only thing on this list we have is the shotgun, but most double barreled shotguns available are mediocre at best.
Also...Why does it matter if we already have some similar to what i suggest?

Nah the winchester is lever action and the Coach gun has a shorter barrel also M1 Garand=WWII

You broke rule 4.

Badspot does not ban for that, its not a rule it's a guide line and everyone should follow it

Eh, we do have a revolver but it sucks...

which one are you talking about we got like 3 or 4

We used to have a Rem on here. But I doubt its still on here since that was back in v8/9

Much searching....
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=83873.0
The garand at the end is what I have. Looks the same as the two rifle picks presented here. Either way, neither of these would be something vastly new.
You're an idiot. By this logic, all guns are just reskins if the default gun, why do we need more? The M1 Garand is not a Wild West rifle, it doesn't matter they're both rifles.

I do not personally care for guns that do not have a very different functionality from other guns. My opinion is we have guns that generally work like these and thus making the aforementioned weapons would only help with themed servers which I care none for. I personally believe our addon makers should be working to develop addons that are widely applicable and totally unique. (Hence my anticipation for Heedicalking's next Medieval weapons update which should have the catapult and ram).

I acknowledge that the fact that the garand and current revolver are poor substitutes for what you're suggesting but I honestly believe that this suggestion is not worth the time it would take to make them.

Again, that's just my opinion. What really matters is the opinion of the addon makers.

I do not personally care for guns that do not have a very different functionality from other guns.
The Winchester is a lever action rifle. There are no lever-action rifles on Blockland.

Welknair, I understand your point, however this is the suggestions and request section, not opinions and weapon originality.  So i am requesting that someone with the proper ability make these weapons. I am suggesting that they would be good additions because there are no weapons that fill their spots, unless you want to imagine that the garand is a lever action, but then why not make a brick catapult and imagine it works. Thanks for your input on my idea, and if you don't have any way of improving it, I ask that you stop telling me what a bad idea it is.

The Winchester is a lever action rifle. There are no lever-action rifles on Blockland.
1.Okay, I was wrong on that point. Sorry.

2.This suggestion thread is much better than some of the others I've seen. You seem to be quite invested in the idea and willing to defend it.

I actually hope that these are made at some point and I mean you no ill-will when I discuss the concept. Good luck.

Bump because i think these would be cool.