33 (12%)
I only like the port..
13 (4.7%)
Noone, you get out.
15 (5.5%)
how did i got here.
65 (23.6%)

Total Members Voted: 275

Author Topic: PORT: Pirate Bay  (Read 31748 times)

it kind of looks copied from a map...cant remeber name but it looks copied...

You took my old ava you thief.

So who's copying who now?

lol i have ben on this map in my friends sever but he was a jack ass so not friends now :( but this is a cool map can you make a (airport map) plz?

JOHNE FREMAN
YOU LET NEXT BOSS STEP ON ME AND MADE ME HEADCRAB ZOMBIE! COMBINES CAME AND PUT SCIENCE IN ME AND MADE ME LIVE AND STRONG AND BIG NOW! I MAKE YOU AND HENRY FREEMAN HEADCRAP ZOMBIE! PREP-AIR TO DIE!

Map is likeable , I just suggest you change the name :|

wheres the pirates?
« Last Edit: August 31, 2010, 10:18:41 AM by candyvan25 »

must be pretty damn good, it took a while to load

must be pretty damn good, it took a while to load
Sucky comp =! Good stuff

LOL I SAW A PRINTER IN THE WATER YOU GET THE EPIC COOKIES :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :L

YOU LET NEXT BOSS STEP ON ME AND MADE ME HEADCRAB ZOMBIE! COMBINES CAME AND PUT SCIENCE IN ME AND MADE ME LIVE AND STRONG AND BIG NOW! I MAKE YOU AND HENRY FREEMAN HEADCRAP ZOMBIE! PREP-AIR TO DIE!

Map is likeable , I just suggest you change the name :|
GORDON FREEMAN YOU ARE MY BRO AND I KILLED NEXT BOSS. COMBINE SCIENCE IS BAD AND MADE YOU TRICKED BRO STOP THE BUTTON AND GLOWING

GORDON FREEMAN YOU ARE MY BRO AND I KILLED NEXT BOSS. COMBINE SCIENCE IS BAD AND MADE YOU TRICKED BRO STOP THE BUTTON AND GLOWING
NO!
Gordon Freeman teleportaled to John Freeman and hit with a Crowbar!

NO!
Gordon Freeman teleportaled to John Freeman and hit with a Crowbar!
THEN JOHN FREEMAN TRIED TO GRABE IT , BUT COULDN'T SO HE PUNCHED GORDON FREEMAN INSTEAD

THEN JOHN FREEMAN TRIED TO GRABE IT , BUT COULDN'T SO HE PUNCHED GORDON FREEMAN INSTEAD
gorndan freeman And henry freeman whas fighting 4 live and death When Tha combine's Started showting at eatchother again..