Author Topic: Hot Girls  (Read 1496839 times)

The above girl on the previous page would be really hot if her tits were reduced to a still large size, but one that they actually make bras for.

It is my opinion that black people are disgusting filth and should be flayed alive in public as a form of entertainment. It's OK since it's my opinion.

Does something seem off about what I said above? That's an equivalent to what you said about liking large breasts just being an opinion.

This is the stupidest thing I have ever read. Really surprising coming from somebody that I always saw as really intelligent.

This is the stupidest thing I have ever read. Really surprising coming from somebody that I always saw as really intelligent.

You're just too dumb to realize his genius. What he said is factual and spot on and very informative.

I love how everyone appreciating tits doesn't realise 95% of these women are wearing push up bras
without it, they're probably droopier than the titanic
so
when am i going to see them without their bras

otis

who made you the opinion police

b's and c's
forget ye
This made me think of rating girls on a scale of 1-10 then reminded me that today in one my classes my friend and I were rating every girl that walked by in a way that they could hear it. We didn't give any above a 4 (computer science).

otis

who made you the opinion police
I did and no one can stop me.

I think I can ...
As do I, it just takes a simple mention of him being a child enthusiast and therefore his opinion on breast size is invalid.

But since I agree with him on this subject I won't do it except for just having done it above.

OH MY GOD YOU LOOK LIKE

JACK MARSTON
OH MY GOD HE LOOKS LIKE

LORD TONY

OH MY GOD YOU LOOK LIKE

JACK MARSTON
OH MY GOD HE LOOKS LIKE

KILLING FLOOR PATRIARCH

OH MY GOD HE LOOKS LIKE

KILLING FLOOR PATRIARCH
OH MY GOD HE LOOKS LIKE

A COWBOY

-snip-

If you got rid of that woman hair you would look alright, keep the 'stache though. 'staches are for manly men.

It is my opinion that black people are disgusting filth and should be flayed alive in public as a form of entertainment. It's OK since it's my opinion.

Does something seem off about what I said above? That's an equivalent to what you said about liking large breasts just being an opinion.

-Because liking a figure is equal to black people being spat on, killed, and skinned in public for pure lols. I really hope you're joking with this post, because this is not a good comparison at all.

EDIT: Agh I need to stop posting so much in drama, I forgot about the edit button