Author Topic: Hot Girls  (Read 1496897 times)

-Because liking a figure is equal to black people being spat on, killed, and skinned in public for pure lols. I really hope you're joking with this post, because this is not a good comparison at all.

EDIT: Agh I need to stop posting so much in drama, I forgot about the edit button
holy stuff he is joking why are you people so uptight aaaaa

holy stuff he is joking why are you people so uptight aaaaa
He made a bad comparison.

I'm assuming Woolys is talking about the comparison and not the black people thing.

It is my opinion that black people are disgusting filth and should be flayed alive in public as a form of entertainment. It's OK since it's my opinion.

Does something seem off about what I said above? That's an equivalent to what you said about liking large breasts just being an opinion.

Yeah everything seems off about what you just said. It's a known fact big breasts are attractive as forget. You gay?

Edit: Also, trifax has good taste in women.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2012, 12:43:13 AM by LoserHero »

Heh the ol' I'm older than you so I qualify more than you opinion-wise. Nice one Otis.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2012, 12:54:31 AM by Count »

Who are those women?

EDIT: PM the nude for the one where she is in the cake and stuff please.
Some of their names/sites are in the bottom right corner. Also you can't really see anything, I just did it to be sure.

My girlfriend's a cheerleader at Southlake Carroll highschool. she would win this topic.
http://www.rocketsonline.org/jhcheerleading.html
Which one is it

Heh the ol' I'm older than you so I qualify more than you opinion-wise. Nice one Otis.

He's also richer, more attractive and talks to more women than you do.

OH MY GOD HE LOOKS LIKE

A COWBOY
oh my god he looks like

a huge friend!

My girlfriend's a cheerleader at Southlake Carroll highschool. she would win this topic.

Belongs in the "Hot Anime Girls" thread

donate to your local procrastination army.

post a single hot girl today.

or tomorrow. whatever's more convenient.

donate to your local procrastination army.

post a single hot girl today.

or tomorrow. whatever's more convenient.

No fap february, feghoot.