Author Topic: So many new players!  (Read 7991 times)

Lol...6 digit is an odd comment...There is no ID 100000 yet, and when it's close, it will be the most wanted ID in history

Lol...6 digit is an odd comment...There is no ID 100000 yet, and when it's close, it will be the most wanted ID in history
I'd rather have a 2-99 id than 1,000,000.

There are so many new blockland players, and they are realyl annoying. I hardly ever see any 4 didget number (BL_ID)'anymore, now all i see are 5 - 6 (BL_ID)'s. What has sparked the amount of new peopel on blockland?

Yeah, I especially hate those realyl annoying peopel without 4 didget numbers like james block.  He is the worst.

I swear It looked like the topic sayed "So many jews".

I swear It looked like the topic sayed "So many jews".
U RELIGOS BEICH!!!111!!1!!!1!!!1

What I really love is how as soon as Badspot posted, five people immediately posted after him with obvious suck-up posts.  How pathetic.

What I really love is how as soon as Badspot posted, five people immediately posted after him with obvious suck-up posts.  How pathetic.

Def suck up post

Hahahaha. You have to admit though, that monacle stuff is some funny stuff.

Def suck up post

Did I name yours in particular?  It was obviously a slightly generalized statement.  Would it make you feel better about yourself if I said "4 out of the 5 posts afterwards were obvious suck-up posts"?

Did I name yours in particular?  It was obviously a slightly generalized statement.  Would it make you feel better about yourself if I said "4 out of the 5 posts afterwards were obvious suck-up posts"?
Actually it would

I laugh.

Behold my stuffty MS paint skills!