Author Topic: Planets Map - Updated?  (Read 18288 times)

This is antares's!!!!
You stole it m.......!
No... It's Reactor Worker's?

If so, you stupid forget.

I'll DL when I see pics, know you have permission, and the remaining problems are fixed.

This is antares's!!!!
You stole it m.......!
He modified it starfish.

Yea but reactor aint active and gave the ownership of map to antares

Yea but reactor aint active and gave the ownership of map to antares

I did what?

I'm an active member of the forums and I do not remember ever "giving ownership" to any other user.

That said, all users are free to do what they like with my map (and all other content made for BL) as they see fit. I would, however, appreciate being given credit for the map, especially if the current "author" continues to use the media I created for the map. I'm pretty sure I put my name (and Laramere's) on the loading screen of the map; has this been altered or deleted?

I'm an active member of the forums and I do not remember ever "giving ownership" to any other user.

That said, all users are free to do what they like with my map (and all other content made for BL) as they see fit. I would, however, appreciate being given credit for the map, especially if the current "author" continues to use the media I created for the map. I'm pretty sure I put my name (and Laramere's) on the loading screen of the map; has this been altered or deleted?

Trust me he wont give any

In this edit and all future edits(by me) of this map I WILL give credit to Reactor Worker.  I graphiti'd the loading screen but otherwise left it the way it was.

If a client has RW's original version and the server has this version, will it cause invalid packets/errors?

I don't believe so.  Both are completely different maps(they're in different zip files). I made sure that this version in no way referenced the old version.  As in if it looks for a file, It will not look in the original map's folder.

It seems there are (or will be) a few different versions of the map floating around so I think we need to be careful how we name them so as to avoid confusion.

My suggestion would be to call your edit "Dgliders Planets" or something similar. I will try and come up with a new name for my upcoming map so as to distinguish it from the original version(s) and remakes.

It seems there are (or will be) a few different versions of the map floating around so I think we need to be careful how we name them so as to avoid confusion.

My suggestion would be to call your edit "Dgliders Planets" or something similar. I will try and come up with a new name for my upcoming map so as to distinguish it from the original version(s) and remakes.

<3

Antares/Twix made his own Planets style map. There was about 30 planets, spaced very far apart. JxS something.

All Of your Maps Are Great Including Planets 1+ :nes: