Author Topic: Planets Map - Updated?  (Read 18275 times)

I wonder how many times this map has been raped.

I wonder how many times this map has been raped.
How many times your avatar slaps Penny

HDJ200 was made to be similar to planets. Not sure who made it, and it's a private addon I think.

You should lock this.

For one you didn't get permission, did you?
Secondly, you probably ass-raped it.
Lastly, you are quite stupid and will be flamed mostly.

It's actually just the planets with some minor edits.......... It's OK but i still don't like the fact that you can't build on saturn's rings, goddamnit they are made out of rocks, asteroids, and dust clouds. So why for heaven's sake can you not build on the rings.
Asteroids are needed.

HDJ200 was made to be similar to planets. Not sure who made it, and it's a private addon I think.

That's the one! It's Twix's/Antares'

Even when Pluto was a planet, it was never on this map.
i dont wanna start a fight but I and i mean I think pluto IS still a planet

Hey there! That Reactor Worker's map! And Antares helped!

There are still somethings that could use fixing NO.....NO....AND...NO!  thers a lot of  things that need fixing.......]

Tyler66 wants Pix o' research
Also,
This map is just a edit to make get attention. Nothing has changed exept a poor edit of the screen, description and a few pointless intereors. I have the same old version and here it is: http://www.mediafire.com/?hddijmjrfne
So stop trying to be 'pro' and stop trying to get attention, everyone hates poor edits of stuff thay dont need.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2010, 08:46:15 PM by Tyler66 »

Tyler66 wants Pix o' research
Also,
This map is just a edit to make get attention. Nothing has changed exept a poor edit of the screen, description and a few pointless intereors. I have the same old version and here it is: http://www.mediafire.com/?hddijmjrfne
So stop trying to be 'pro' and stop trying to get attention, everyone hates poor edits of stuff thay dont need.

Yes. That and all I saw in my first preview of it was Earth and the Moon aswell as several small flat pieces of floating land. Unless the other planets are much farther and I was just too lazy to find them, don't bother dling this unless you want an Earth and Moon planet map.

Yes. That and all I saw in my first preview of it was Earth and the Moon aswell as several small flat pieces of floating land. Unless the other planets are much farther and I was just too lazy to find them, don't bother dling this unless you want an Earth and Moon planet map.

Most of them are gas giants, there is no light but the colors are so bright, it makes your light auto-on
Building planets- Earth, moon, space station, mars, some gas giants have moon platform things, and there is a pluto, its really small it doesnt need a skysphere

Most of them are gas giants, there is no light but the colors are so bright, it makes your light auto-on
Building planets- Earth, moon, space station, mars, some gas giants have moon platform things, and there is a pluto, its really small it doesnt need a skysphere
Also, Uranis.

I'm working on a new version of 'The Planets' map. Hopefully it will alleviate all of this confusion and bickering over different edits that people have whipped up over time.

There is a thread on it in the modification discussion forum.

>LINK<

I loved this map so much. I really am looking forward to it's release. Good luck Reactor, you'll probably need it. C: