Author Topic: Planets Map - Updated?  (Read 18404 times)

I did a little work on that old map "The Planets"

I adjusted the lighting
Made it so you could build on both Venus and Pluto/Neptune(I never was really sure what it was)
Added a "blue" texture so that earth's sky wasn't so... brown.
Added a texture called "zinc03" that effects Mercury's ground

There are still somethings that could use fixing.

There are a few zero gravity zones left over from the original map.  These could be re-done or just deleted to save space.
Maybe figure out how to move the sun(light point) into the Sun(planet thing) and yet keep the Sun(planet) all lit up.
Maybe attach a chainsaw to Pluto...  I figured out how to do it, I just dont know how to make it colliding. :P

So, heres the link:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/kmdywmtiyej/Map_MorePlanets.zip

I messed up the link on the first try so if your wondering why the map is so stuffty, it may be because you got my first version.

And don't give me any of that 'No Pics No Clix'  I care more about that ant I squashed out front than about adding a picture.  If you feel you are a photography master, feel free to put your own pictures of this map in the comments.

« Last Edit: May 10, 2010, 06:34:16 PM by Dglider »

Seriously,
No Pics No Clix.
We need to know what it looks like, so we don't waste bandwidth on something we don't like. So don't give me that lip, boy.

You should lock this.

For one you didn't get permission, did you?
Secondly, you probably ass-raped it.
Lastly, you are quite stupid and will be flamed mostly.

'No Pics No Clix'
You twat you need to post pics. For all we know this could lead to a video of a cat eating Waffles. I doubt anyone will DL.

Secondly, you probably ass-raped it.
Lastly, you are quite stupid and will be flamed mostly.
No, the map is really BA.

Pluto isn't on this map.

Don't start that here. Pluto was awesome as a planet.

Don't start that here. Pluto was awesome as a planet.
Even when Pluto was a planet, it was never on this map.

This is AWESOME!!! i love it and especially since gas planets you cant walk on and so big :D   :cookieMonster:    :cookie: x 10

No, the map is really BA.
You forgettard. You probably didn't even comprehend what I said.
This is AWESOME!!! i love it and especially since gas planets you cant walk on and so big :D   :cookieMonster:    :cookie: x 10
Wow..

Even when Pluto was a planet, it was never on this map.
It was, but you couldn't land on it, you just went right trough it.

This is antares's!!!!
You stole it m.......!