Poll

Do You Want The Music And Sounds Of These Games Too?

YES I REALLY DO!!!
2 (10.5%)
No I Dont Play SEGA!
13 (68.4%)
I Dont Know!
0 (0%)
Yes, They Do Have Good Sounds And Music!
1 (5.3%)
Maybe, Maybe Not I Will Think About It!
3 (15.8%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Author Topic: Sonic1, Sonic2, Sonic3 and knuckles sound and music Request!  (Read 2809 times)

i want someone to post topics of links to download music From sonic1, sonic2, sonic3 and sonic and Knuckles, i also want the sounds like close to the end of final boss on Sonic and Kunckles (where you start To chase Eggman/Robotik For The Master Emerald) A sound Plays Over And Over It Sounds Like A Earthquake and the Camera Goes Up And Down Like Crazy, Like That I Want!

what I Really Want Are All The Sounds And Music From Sonic1, Sonic2, Sonic3 And Sonic and Knuckles!

NOTE: If You Do Post/find a Topic Of Music Or Sounds Please Give Me Link!

If You Do: YOU GET SUPER ADMIN ON MY SERVER FOREVER!!! NOTE: All I Need Is Your ID.

Thats All Please Try To Give Me The Links For These Sounds And Music From These Games!
« Last Edit: May 11, 2010, 03:51:01 PM by Daniel Rogers giratina »

This is kinda difficult to read. I'll do a fix.
i want someone to post topics of links to download music From sonic1, sonic2, sonic3 and sonic and Knuckles, i also want the sounds like close to the end of final boss on Sonic and Kunckles (where you start To chase Eggman/Robotik For The Master Emerald) A sound Plays Over And Over It Sounds Like A Earthquake and the Camera Goes Up And Down Like Crazy, Like That I Want!

what I Really Want Are All The Sounds And Music From Sonic1, Sonic2, Sonic3 And Sonic and Knuckles!

NOTE: If You Do Post/find a Topic Of Music Or Sounds Please Give Me Link!

If You Do: YOU GET SUPER ADMIN ON MY SERVER FOREVER!!! NOTE: All I Need Is Your ID.

Thats All Please Try To Give Me The Links For These Sounds And Music From These Games!

Could someone please post a (download) link for MP3's from the retro Sonic games? I would also like the sounds you hear when you've almost beaten the final boss on Sonic & Knuckles (At the chase scene for the Chaos emeralds.) One sound keeps repeating at that part, and an earthquake starts, which I liked. Thanks.
Just search for playthroughs on Youtube and rip the sound.

Okay, it seems I cannot participate in this poll.

Why can't you make it just yes and no?

I played and enjoyed those games, but I don't want the sounds and music from them.

This is kinda difficult to read. I'll do a fix.Just search for playthroughs on Youtube and rip the sound.
i like your post but i like what my way is thanks to try to help

Okay, it seems I cannot participate in this poll.

Why can't you make it just yes and no?

I played and enjoyed those games, but I don't want the sounds and music from them.
what is to up me what i want to do with my Polls!

also theres not alot of topics of sonic music but theres not even one with the sounds!

This is kinda difficult to read. I'll do a fix.Just search for playthroughs on Youtube and rip the sound.
also is not a Chaos Emerald, Is The Master Emerald more powerfull Then The Chaos Emeralds!

what is to up me what i want to do with my Polls!
I know it's up to you. I'm saying you did it the way a handicap would.

this guy is nine. he says he's thirteen but he's nine.

this guy is nine. he says he's thirteen but he's nine.
spelled wrong a bit there do you mean nice?
« Last Edit: May 14, 2010, 09:12:07 AM by Daniel Rogers giratina »

I know it's up to you. I'm saying you did it the way a handicap would.
please dont say that Retart word i really hate it please dont say it ok!

But you're really handicapped. :(

please dont say that Retart word i really hate it please dont say it ok!
Keeping that quote, its horrible spelling is just classic.

But you're really handicapped. :(
your a bully you just dont stop bullying dont you!?

your a bully you just dont stop bullying dont you!?

Run away! he's tough!