Author Topic: AoT players post pics of your pets  (Read 14038 times)

I said nothing, I only clarified Kodens post, now gtfo.

Now, now children, don't use fowl language.

:)

Beau, what instrument do you play?

Viola..

Where did that come from and how did you know I play an instrament?

From Katies' thread.. you posted about a concert, lol I play Viola too.  Is it just here or all viola sections particularly prideful?

We were spying on you. NO! Don't look out the window! ABORT! ABORT! Run! She sees us!!!!

Lol.

Umm. I have pride, but not because I play the viola. If thats what you mean. How long have you been playing? I've been playing for, I would say, almost 7 years.

God...I've never seen so many males post "cute" in one thread.

Whats wrong with saying cute?

I don't think there is anything wrong with it.

I have a cute kitty witty she sleeps wit me!  I scratch her and she purrs and my bro(Which i hate so much) comes over and starts roughing her up so he runs away and i get sad... I'd post a pic but my bro gets mad and starts talking about how i broke the last 5 cameras he got...

(Which i hate so much)
yay

We have a deep brother connection.He makes me mad I get angry and do stuff to him or his bed/pillow(which he hates) That's why I'm a good big brother.

God...I've never seen so many males post "cute" in one thread.

Whats wrong with saying cute?
I never said anything was wrong with it....it's just (I won't say odd, many people do it) abnormal.

I play guitar, I just never got any lessons :D

Violist for... about 7 years as well actually 5th-11th grade  6 1/2 I guess.

Around here the violists are rather proud of being violists, there's a total of 7 of us across three orchestras..

Here's a picture of my new pet Karl. I think he is 3 months old.