Author Topic: Not a New YouTube Series  (Read 1949 times)

Well this topic is absolutely out of hand. Jesus some kids don't grow to have deep voices at the age of 14 eh? And apparently if a person soinds handicapped, they ARE! Coo4u
« Last Edit: May 16, 2010, 11:21:13 PM by ShadowsfeaR »

Are you the blond one? If so, you have a striking resemblance to Pickles from Dethklok. The only good thing about the video is the opening riff, other than that, it's utterly terrible.

I'm making a live action series of real lifeness about teenage random stuff. Contains awesomeness.
Sounds highly uninteresting.
Not sold. I will not view Episode 1.

Wtf is going on with the blonde kids hair
And why is he talking like that
Agghh! I closed it after like twenty seconds

No I'm the camera guy. :|

The first episode was me filming a chat when we were bored. I have other vids. I also had too much sugar (FFFFUUUUU). Either that or someone snuck some c-c-c-coccaine in my food.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2010, 11:00:02 PM by ShadowsfeaR »

thath a nithe lithp your friend hath there

I decided to watch this whole thing
You sound like a girl. "IM A HARDCORE GAMER!!"
And your friend sounds handicapped

Description is still not interesting.

I decided to watch this whole thing
You sound like a girl. "IM A HARDCORE GAMER!!"
And your friend sounds handicapped

:|

again... really bored and decided to do this right after I finished filming my Civil War prjoect for school. My friend ain't handicapped either.

Just because he gets good grades by recycling answers from a text book doesn't mean he's not handicapped.

:|

again... really bored and decided to do this right after I finished filming my Civil War prjoect for school. My friend ain't handicapped either. He gets straight A's in all his subjects (did I mention he's in Geometry and Eng.
Luckily, I caught that edit. Enriched classes aren't that special at all.
Just because he gets good grades by recycling answers from a text book doesn't mean he's not handicapped.
This is true indeed. Any lay man can do it.

He really isn't handicapped. He can do alot of geometry math stuff without text books or paper. He's really good academically.

Okay so he's good at math. Have you ever seen Rainman?

Luckily, I caught that edit. Enriched classes aren't that special at all.This is true indeed. Any lay man can do it.

Well I can't recycle very well. He's going into honors English and AP environmental science.

Okay so he's good at math. Have you ever seen Rainman?

ok coo4u. Since when did this topic become a savant discussion?