Author Topic: New Laws, Taxes and Fines  (Read 12290 times)

I vote we make a resistance army.

I vote we make a resistance army.
you will fail epicly, no matter how many idiots you get to try, you will never beat us

I will take down your government!
RED FACTIO- Um,

REVOLUTION!

you will fail epicly, no matter how many idiots you get to try, you will never beat us
lol superslayer thinks he is one of them and thinks he is all cool

Since when were you one of us? If you are, you have no authority at all, please don't use words such as these or YOU'LL be the one killed, not us.

RED FACTION: AoT Style!, now all we need is a steam group.

-inserthl2sniphere-

RED FACTION: AoT Style!, now all we need is a steam group.

No.

Hellboy, you and your "Clan Government Butt buddies" can suck my crossbow and explosive bolts.

Hellboy, you and your "Clan Government Butt buddies" can suck my crossbow and explosive bolts.

I don't think we will.

I once broke into a THC fiber stash. Once I made off with a lot and hid it in my own area, I went back and saw that the stash had been blown up by some cigarette from THC. I sold my fiber and the THC member has been looking for me and the fiber ever since.

I once broke into a THC fiber stash. Once I made off with a lot and hid it in my own area, I went back and saw that the stash had been blown up by some cigarette from THC. I sold my fiber and the THC member has been looking for me and the fiber ever since.
Lol'd.