Author Topic: Your Best Screenshots  (Read 4241 times)

Belongs in Gallery you say?
No... I didn't make Badspot, Ephialtes, or Diggy.

It does say show off YOUR Blockland CREATIONS for the Gallery.

This place is just FOR FUN screenshots.

No... I didn't make Badspot, Ephialtes, or Diggy.

It does say show off YOUR Blockland CREATIONS.
Quote from: Creativity
Share your creations

Share your creations

Photography is art.

Photography is art. :3
That literally had nothing to do with my post

That literally had nothing to do with my post
Well, it belongs in no other topic, so why not off topic?

Plus, he said your best screenshots. I was just fishing up some old screenshots and found those.

Share your creations

He's saying screenshots of any game (Gmod, WoW, BL, Crysis). Not JUST Blockland.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2010, 04:16:37 AM by Illidan »

He's saying screenshots of any game (Gmod, WoW, BL, Crysis). Not JUST Blockland.
He did post a Blockland screenshot after all...

I wish I could post both of the screenshots. Here's one. I'm the one on the roof with the big explosion in the backround, and Doctor Who 427 messed with the EB Lazer.

I wish I could post both of the screenshots. Here's one. I'm the one on the roof with the big explosion in the backround, and Doctor Who 427 messed with the EB Lazer.
Nice pic.

OFF TOPIC: I made the map that you were using.

removed
the screenshot is pretty dumb too
« Last Edit: August 19, 2012, 05:23:45 PM by carolcat »

Nice. Here's the other pic. Once again, it's me an Doctor Who, same credit. Except with CPU added in. I think this is my actual avatar on BL, because I know the other one was the blonde moments decal.
KABLOOOOOOMMMMM!  :cookieMonster:

Here's one I found funny. Giratina 7060 was messing around and told me to take a pic. Please note: Doctor Who has a Destructo Wand O.O
Hoverboard says: HELP ME

He made one of the most famous City RPG servers.
He also was a clan leader for Facechild's clan USSR

He also was a clan leader for Facechild's clan USSR
Yeah, the USSR clan made the classic Afghan DM. Which, You're right, Diggy is the leader. Did you know Ephialtes used to be in that clan? O:

Does this topic allow Star Trek Online screenshots? This one was taken by my friend, Giratina 7060. It's just screenshots of a wormhole.