Author Topic: V15  (Read 64627 times)

I can't move forward while crouch jumping and can't jump while crouching and moving forward.
Please tell me you're joking.

Please tell me you're joking.
In some servers my air control breaks for no reason - I can move perfectly fine on the ground but when I jump or fall off a ledge I cannot change directions at all. Might be related.

I only posted it here because I thought Badspot or someone else would know what the problem is :/

I pretty much can't get through any obstacle courses with this, and this happens on all of the servers I go to.

In some servers my air control breaks for no reason - I can move perfectly fine on the ground but when I jump or fall off a ledge I cannot change directions at all. Might be related.
Happens to me too often. Especially annoying when trying to get out from water.

Woah! New bug! Now what the hell is this? I started Blockland, joined a server, played a while, disconnected, started a singleplayer server on Slate, started loading bricks and boom.

After I got that error I checked the console running at background. I made the console worried! Scary stuff.

The octagon tree has fallen!
Oh god, you destroyed the octgoon tree!  You reached the boss Kompressor!

Tom

Woah! New bug! Now what the hell is this? I started Blockland, joined a server, played a while, disconnected, started a singleplayer server on Slate, started loading bricks and boom.

Exact same thing happened to me. As soon as a pressed the "Loading Brick" button, this came up.

I have a problem when I load bricks it makes fog on the bedroom and it starts to lag.

I have a problem when I load bricks it makes fog on the bedroom and it starts to lag.
Has already been addressed.

The game seems to misplace the default avatar faces. When I select any face I will get an error message and will get a random face selected instead even though the random image selected was previously claimed missing.

I'd really like to be able to host again without worrying about the Ghost brick crash.
Same here. I always have to have to break my habit of making my ghost brick dissapear when that bug does that for me and makes me crash. Then again, it sometimes even creeps up on me when I Self Deleted and my ghost brick dissapeared on account of that bug.

The game seems to misplace the default avatar faces. When I select any face I will get an error message and will get a random face selected instead even though the random image selected was previously claimed missing.
Try deleting any other face Add-Ons you have apart from the defaults.

Thanks. Now I know these glitches I have are not iscolated.

im having a problem with spawn bricks.they dont spawn me at a spawn brick.

im having a problem with spawn bricks.they dont spawn me at a spawn brick.

Please specify the problem more directly.

I have 2 strange things happening to me, it may be because of an add on but I'm not sure

1) I randomly start jumping .I cannot stop the jumping but I can still control my character. It goes away after 5-10 seconds.

2) When I de-render a brick it will not show the selected light emitter. Is this a new feature or a problem?