Author Topic: V15  (Read 64237 times)

The Blockland server previews thing is awesome.
However I see, in the very near future, that many of these preview images will be of either a snake or swastika build.

I have a problem, when i type "www.blockland.us" it's a blank page that says "Hi."

I'm having the same problem with the ghost bricks. If I look at them at a certain angle, they disappear. I'll see if I can replicate it with no add-ons enabled.

Ninja'd by Chrono
« Last Edit: May 26, 2010, 03:02:22 PM by Dusty12 »

Hey, did you add so you can host dedi's on Macs?

AWSOME the change log is epic! i cant wait to try this! i just need to move all my addons and saves really quick lol.

Are the not-being-able-to-run-a-server-even-though-you-don't-need-to-forward-ports glitches fixed?

In my opinion this is too cool to believe and is the best update ever.
Quote from: Changelog
You can now build inside water bricks
Maximum ghosts increased to 256k
Added some new bricks by TheGeek & Ephialtes
Massive speed improvement ~400% in some cases
Those are the things that did it for me.

I have a problem, when i type "www.blockland.us" it's a blank page that says "Hi."
Goto www2.blockland.us

Ninja'd by Chrono
lol k was about to say something.

Are the not-being-able-to-run-a-server-even-though-you-don't-need-to-forward-ports glitches fixed?
Haven't you already been told that you need a router compatible with UPnP?

I'm on the homepage screenshot roster. Yay.

I still can't host on Mac. :(

Game crashed when i placed a grill brick.

Console log attached

Err... I had a video problem when I joined a server using the "Server Preview" thingy.
Look

Game crashed when i placed a grill brick.

Console log attached
Blame the maker of the brick.

Err... I had a video problem when I joined a server using the "Server Preview" thingy.
That's normal for a lower draw distance. Something about the bedroom makes lower draw distances display things incorrectly.

Look
Turn off "Automatic Draw Distance Adjustment" in options.

Blame the maker of the brick.
It's included in V15.