Poll

WHAT DO

Bounty Hunter Guild
Corporation
Go Freelance

Author Topic: ROGUE REDUX: ACT 1 OVER; Important thingy! new poll  (Read 288948 times)

I'm not sure exactly sure how the roll system works, could someone link me to where A.R.C. explained it?

I'm not sure exactly sure how the roll system works, could someone link me to where A.R.C. explained it?
He gives you (or you can make your own) options. You pick one then outcome.

He gives you (or you can make your own) options. You pick one then outcome.
shut up

I ask for a number from 1-9 or 11-20
Lets say you choose 6
I roll the d20.

If it lands in 1-9, the attack hits. If it lands on a 6, it does extra damage. If it lands on 11-20 it misses

Also Shadowed999 you're loving handicapped.

shadow shut up you're handicapped.

jkhfdskhjsadf
« Last Edit: September 15, 2010, 03:59:12 PM by comr4de »

I ask for a number from 1-9 or 11-20
Lets say you choose 6
I roll the d20.

If it lands in 1-9, the attack hits. If it lands on a 6, it does extra damage. If it lands on 11-20 it misses

Oh, ok, thanks, and if you pick 10, it has to be a perfect roll, right? Or can you not pick 10?

You can but the chances of actually rolling 10 are so low it's not even worth it.

So I guess I should ask for a dice roll if draco is going out to shoot the robot

You can but the chances of actually rolling 10 are so low it's not even worth it.

So I guess I should ask for a dice roll if draco is going out to shoot the robot

I agree, send Draco out, roll 7.

I read the post wrong and I was coming back to edit it.

have draco shoot to disable its guns and have ultima hack the drone to be friendly and help
nvm stupid
Have Draco shoot him 7

I'd update but waiting for vindictus servers to go up

Fan art