Author Topic: I dun like mw2  (Read 2737 times)

I don't like it. I have played it multiple times. it never caught my interest. I like every other call of duty game. Coupled with the legal... complications, behind it. Does anyone else share my opinion, because like all of my friends hate me now and won't talk to me for this reason alone. Does anyone share my opinion?

My first impression was bandwagon to be cool :s

It's overrated

Though I don't hear people talking about it much anymore

I used to have to walk through the halls in my school listening to random people talking about how they "got to level 43 and unlocked the p90 and pwned the noobs"

I stand against "The establishment" :D Hippy OFF drugs. i dun need 'em :)

like all of my friends hate me now and won't talk to me for this reason alone.

Time for new, better friends.

Problem is, is that i only 2 guys with a ps3, A douchy rich kid, and a very biggit mama's boy -_-

I like it.
Why? It feels like it's just whoring out the series. Explain cuz I dun get it D:

The game-play in general was enjoyable, it had levels that made you want to go back and play them again, the multi-player was addicting, the titles and emblems drew you in since they added uniqueness and it's wide range of weapons where well chosen. How could it whore the series when it was really only involved MW1.

Playing with friends ( Not co-op splitscreen) is pretty neat. I'll get it when I can.

MW2 sucks serious ass.

distorts all forms of realism in guns

it made the FA-MAS uncool. :c

Spec-ops and Single player was safisifying, free CODI with Hardened is Epic and Multiplayer is a bit meh, ragequitted at lvl 53

FA-MAS uncool

The famas is a pretty ugly gun, but MW2 made it even uglier :c

The famas is a pretty ugly gun, but MW2 made it even uglier :c

i like the bullpup configuration in general.

nothing is cooler to me than a Tavor TAR-21, but MW2 made that uncool, too.

i like the bullpup configuration in general.

nothing is cooler to me than a Tavor TAR-21, but MW2 made that uncool, too.

I like how you can use various parts that actually take a effect on how the gun works in mw2