Amazon Jungle
23 (59%)
Atoll
2 (5.1%)
Sahara
4 (10.3%)
Mini Empires Isles
4 (10.3%)
The Alps (Blockland version of the real Alps)
6 (15.4%)

Total Members Voted: 39

Author Topic: Lost Isles ::VERSION 2::  (Read 18840 times)

Lost Isles
Version 2, for real this time.

Description
This is a small group of islands in a huge ocean. Great for RPs. This is my first map, so I would like constructive criticism.

Download
Download version 1 (if you really want it) here.

Download version 2 here. (Will not overwrite)

Pictures
Version 1:

Version2:

V2 Updates:
- More flat areas
- New islands (2)
- Changed some Terrain
« Last Edit: November 28, 2010, 11:59:06 AM by Herrerarausaure »

It looks really nice!! Texturing is nice, water is good and the shape of the island!
The only thing it needs is to be a little more... stuff? Like maybe surrounding islands or something...
Not dling sorry :/

Yes... Maybe I'll make a new map, but with one big main Island, and some smaller ones.

It felt like there was something wrong with this map, I could not seem to point it out...
The Default Skybox makes me puke. Try using a diffrent one.

I'd say it's very good for a first.

It felt like there was something wrong with this map, I could not seem to point it out...
You're stupid. Not all maps need there own skyboxes, this one looks good in fact with the default.

This looks very nice.
Good Job

I recently found out there was another map called Lost Isle (the same name, but without an 's') so don't mix the names up!

Also, I think I'm going to release an Island map pack. Or just all my maps in one, unique post.

i bet your first map was no better, if you even have one.

ontopic, this is very good for first map it would be good for island roleplays, and because there are no surrounding islands, no one could swim away, and the fact that there isnt much on the island , just adds to how much you want to build on it

i bet your first map was no better, if you even have one.

ontopic, this is very good for first map it would be good for island roleplays, and because there are no surrounding islands, no one could swim away, and the fact that there isnt much on the island , just adds to how much you want to build on it

In fact, I am hosting a village/island RP from time to time with this map.

This is cool, although a little small. still dling

i found them!

ontopic: nah its good but a lil small im just sayin

small, but really good. DLing