Author Topic: v15 Mac Players  (Read 2636 times)

Are any other Mac users having problems with v15?  Problems starting up specifically.  Ive already tried opening it with Rosetta and it does not work.  I cant even get a window open

Has Tiger been eliminated from Blockland?

Isn't Tiger from way-back in 2005?

Yes, I think we got this computer around 2006

Maybe someone can get the quote, but you need to have the latest mac OS on your system. Theres something that makes it hard for programs to work on the newest OS and the old one at the same time.

Also, if it worked in v14, then it should work in v15 (I'm wondering if there is a reason you put v15 in the title).

Change the topic title to "v15 Mac Players with an Outdated System"

Oh hai guiz...

Nevermind.

If I knew that Tiger was "outdated" for Blockland I wouldn't have made a topic
XP is even older, and BL still runs on it

So maybe someone should update the System Requirements tab on the website?

Also, if it worked in v14, then it should work in v15 (I'm wondering if there is a reason you put v15 in the title).
Yeah it worked perfectly fine
« Last Edit: May 28, 2010, 04:06:08 PM by Bustos »

I have Mac OS X 10.5.8 and Blockland works fine.

You signed up for this stuff when you bought a Crapintosh.
*I just had to*

Upgrade to 10.5 or 10.6.  I know it sucks but you signed on for this bullstuff when you bought a macintosh.   
Google says "tiger" is 10.4?

Are any other Mac users having problems with v15?  Problems starting up specifically.  Ive already tried opening it with Rosetta and it does not work.  I cant even get a window open

Has Tiger been eliminated from Blockland?

I feel your pain.. i have the same problem, i think blockland is no more for 10.4 users.. And now.. i think i wasted my $20..

I think the minimum Mac OS you need is Leopard, because Tiger from 2006 was still using PowerPC integration at it's core. New Apple computers are completely Intel-based, and Leopard/Snow Leopard were the first to completely implement it.