Author Topic: [BAN] - Blockland Alliance Navy: Later, buddy.  (Read 267043 times)

BEHOLD NIMBUS' APPLICATION TO BAN
Even though he is disappointed he needs an app. in the first place :(

The Jelly Fish:
A small space station normally used for small refueling missions, it can house a crew of six for years on end in the far reaches of space. Equipt with force field technology and state of the art radar, the Jellyfish is far from vulnerable from enemy attack. The middle deck consists of a hangar with a several one man jets loaded from the very top deck, it is also the location of the armory and the teleporter to the lower deck. The lower deck consists of the crew's quarters with a hard wood floor, desk, library, and couch. The Jellyfish is currently working on a ring technology that may provide an attack power to the Jellyfish in the future. The mini-model of the projected ring is in the lower deck.

The Exterior:

The Interior:

The Details:

Thank you for listening and long live the Badmins.

I vote Yes!

Long live the Badmins!

I vote Yes!

Long live the Badmins!

Your avatar scared the stuff out of me.

Honestly, I say no.

I just really dislike the exterior.

Honestly, I say no.

I just really dislike the exterior.

Hahahaha.

At least mine doesn't look like a richard.

At least mine doesn't look like a grey tootsie roll.

Immediate yes to Nimbus. :D

Nimbus what's your ID? D:
« Last Edit: July 06, 2010, 08:44:20 PM by Aurion »

-snip-

The general design may not look great but the detail (antennae in particular) is amazing.

Immediate yes to Nimbus. :D

Nimbus what's your ID? D:

« Last Edit: July 07, 2010, 12:50:51 AM by Dread »

Yay nimbus

I love tootsie rolls

Congrazies, Nimbus.  Welcome to our sad, sad little group...

I didn't have a chance to vote yes! D:

Too busy reading ghost/Slender Man stories and occasionally checking up on EVE skills.

EDITASDF: AND thinking about how to detail the hull of the soon-to-be-renamed-ship in progress.

Page two.

I am disappoint.

why am i still not on the members list  :panda: