Author Topic: [BAN] - Blockland Alliance Navy: Later, buddy.  (Read 267102 times)

Ace's new avatar is adorable.

Ace's new avatar is adorable.
yes omg.

did you have to trans it yourself or was it already?

I'll host again today, for sure. Should be about 3-4 hours from now, depending on how fast it takes my sister to pick out cloths from a strict uniform code.

My hopes aren't high.

yes omg.

did you have to trans it yourself or was it already?
It was transparent already.

I'll host again today, for sure. Should be about 3-4 hours from now, depending on how fast it takes my sister to pick out cloths from a strict uniform code.

My hopes aren't high.

It was transparent already.
oh :o

My hopes aren't high.
yay.

wat.

Incomplete ship I have been building, Imma see if ya like it.
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=119171.0

I honestly like it, but it's just not our type of ship.

I honestly like it, but it's just not our type of ship.
Well hold on now. A ship is a ship, I can see that type of building style going into a spaceship. I'm interested, keep working on it.

I honestly did think it was a space ship at first. It looks like one.

ok. It's not a spaceship, more of an airship. It's meant for in-atmosphere operations, since most huge spaceships can't go into the atmoshperic layers without crashing into the ground.

ok. It's not a spaceship, more of an airship. It's meant for in-atmoshpere operations, since most huge spaceships can't go into the atmoshperic layers without crashing into the ground.
they can.
it's just said that interstellar craft of a massive size can't warp/slipspace/light speed jump in or out of a planet's atmosphere due to gravity wells.

Airship?

I thought it was a boat-like ship. However you want to put it.

kinda like comr4de's dogfight, floating ships that have the same appearance and purpose as boat-ships, but float.