Author Topic: [BAN] - Blockland Alliance Navy: Later, buddy.  (Read 269377 times)

Xerces.... I know you Probably Wont listen since i not in the "Authority" amyways it looks like mine (but Smaller) Wich means yours should have more detail. I say Its Enough Detail But Kind Of Small. Nice Ship. But Doesnt Make AMe stuff My Pants.

By The Way.. Srry This Is AJCW, Not Jagsad, Im at His House. DONT yell At Him. He Didnt do it i did.

Doubt I'm gonna be in the server today.

Just got 2 teeth yanked from my mouth, and the anesthesia did not loving work at all.

Ghoul should host D:

Excellent, it looks like Ghoul has this hosting thing covered!

*Dread flies away forever*

Xerces.... I know you Probably Wont listen since i not in the "Authority" amyways it looks like mine (but Smaller) Wich means yours should have more detail. I say Its Enough Detail But Kind Of Small. Nice Ship. But Doesnt Make AMe stuff My Pants.

It's not meant to.  It's an app, not a display piece.  It's not finished, as you know.  As I've also said, I'm (I've) laying(ed) out a basic design, and am not staring to polish it with detail, shape, and elegance.

I think you should stop giving your input on other ships seeing as how you tried and failed twice to get into this clan.

Just a small piece of advice, is it possible for you to use larger bricks on the outside walls there The way you have it built right now just makes it seem...eh....

I'll download a brickpack or two for some longer beams/walls when I work on it again this evening.

lol i got perma'd from the server

Excellent, it looks like Ghoul has this hosting thing covered!

*Dread flies away forever*

D:

You need to join at some point!!!