Author Topic: [BAN] - Blockland Alliance Navy: Later, buddy.  (Read 267024 times)

He's a special kind of intelligent. The one where he doesn't really display it much.

He's a special kind of intelligent. The one where he doesn't really display it much.
Of there are plenty of different kinds of intellegent.
Loopyla is none of them.

Loopyla is none of them.
Why must you insist on flaming me every single place you get the chance to.

Loopyla is none of them.

I felt like the back/thrusters of the Proeliator was looking incredibly plain and boring compared to the other parts of the ship.

So I got a bit creative.

I might put ray emitters on each thruster, so it looks like it's being propelled. The design isn't final, but I'm planning to do it to the other thrusters as well. I feel it's more practical than having a literal wall of energized metal propelling the multi-thousand-ton ship through space at light speed, like the power was too spread out. This design would supposedly make the power more concentrated.

Opinions?

I felt like the back/thrusters of the Proeliator was looking incredibly plain and boring compared to the other parts of the ship.

-snip-

So I got a bit creative.

-snip-

I might put ray emitters on each thruster, so it looks like it's being propelled. The design isn't final, but I'm planning to do it to the other thrusters as well. I feel it's more practical than having a literal wall of energized metal propelling the multi-thousand-ton ship through space at light speed, like the power was too spread out. This design would supposedly make the power more concentrated.

Opinions?

Looks good, but I'd add some sort of visual detail to the inside edges.

!

That fits the theme of the rest of the ship! Later I'll fit invisible light ray emitters into the front of the thrusters to give it a better look.

looks neat
have you tried setting the red parts to the "glow" effect? That's what I usually do on my stuff to indicate an active engine.

looks neat
have you tried setting the red parts to the "glow" effect? That's what I usually do on my stuff to indicate an active engine.

Can't see it in the picture, but it has a blink effect.

ghoul that is crazy love

I got tons of interior work done, too. The outer rooms of the Reactor Chamber with the control/regulation consoles is half finished.