Author Topic: [BAN] - Blockland Alliance Navy: Later, buddy.  (Read 267333 times)

Army is back from being gone for 2 days and says wat.
Ace is dormant fsfsfs.

Edit: One of our members has had their ID deactivated, kidcudi/ToT is no longer playing Blockland.  And even if he does have another key, I still say we should kick him out because of past events.
Agrees

a

Carrier's are trendy! :O I need to make one after the Proeliator. Not sure when I'm going to start back up on that. Maybe after I beat Recettear.

Carrier's are trendy! :O I need to make one after the Proeliator. Not sure when I'm going to start back up on that. Maybe after I beat Recettear.

The fleet needs balance, my colleague!  We cannot rely on carriers alone.  We need a variety of classes.

What about these classes?
  • Transporter
  • Gunner ship
  • Fighter
  • Frigate
  • Cruiser
  • Battle ship

I was thinking about what I could make BAN related, so I made a list. So here is the list on this post :p
Transporter is pretty much a small ship that will take cargo packages, weaponry and carry small orders of supplies.
A Gunner ship is kind of a wing man when it comes to fighting. It is more heavy duty than a fighter and a lot slower. It's crew is 2-3 for it's various turrets.

I'm actually working on a transporter

I think the gunner ship would be better suited as a large vehicle.

OR i can make one real fast.

My time has come. It's been an honor serving with you, men...

MY LIFE FOR AURION

dfafdsgds
« Last Edit: September 18, 2010, 12:00:35 PM by comr4de »

It's been an honor serving with you, my friend.  Good luck.

MY LIFE FOR AURION!

GOOD LUCK IN SCHOOL FOR MEN. :(

I'LL MISS YOU :C! COME BACK SOON! DON'T DIE! :C

Anyway, I need inspiration for a new ship