Author Topic: Vehicle lag  (Read 941 times)

This is very annoying. When someone is flying a vehicle and starts lagging, the vehicle keeps moving but it is not appear to be moving. The laggy vehicle will jitter in mid air and appear to be floating in mid air, when it is really about 500 feet ahead of where it appear to be.

Whats the suggestion here... This is merely a statement..

Whats the suggestion here... This is merely a statement..
I suggest it be fixed?

I suggest it be fixed?
I suggest people stop suggest we fix lag.

This is a given. There will ALWAYS be lag, and this is simply a part of Blockland that people will have to get used to. I suggest you do it quick as well, as its been going since the beginning.

This is a given. There will ALWAYS be lag, and this is simply a part of Blockland that people will have to get used to. I suggest you do it quick as well, as its been going since the beginning.
What are you talking about? Do you even know what I am suggesting? When a player lags, their vehicle looks like it is frozen in mid air, but it is actually still moving. You don't see it moving until the player stops lagging. I suggest that the vehicle is actually frozen in mid air, instead of it just looking frozen. That way people can still shoot the vehicle if the player is lagging.

To see what I am talking about, visit a populated dogfight/fort wars server.

Learn to read.

....I so apologize. I totally read that wrong, I am so sorry. I dunno how I could have misread that.

But yeah, the vehicle still being in motion is most likely because that it set on the computers personal system, and it just sends in the data of it moving. Besides, even if that was "fixed" it would just be mean. Someone could lag out cus somethings going on on their computer, and when it comes back to normal speed, suddenly be dead because someone took advantage. Just seems mean.

In simple terms.

When somebody lags there vehicle should stop instead of continuing on without them?

What are you talking about? Do you even know what I am suggesting? When a player lags, their vehicle looks like it is frozen in mid air, but it is actually still moving. You don't see it moving until the player stops lagging. I suggest that the vehicle is actually frozen in mid air, instead of it just looking frozen. That way people can still shoot the vehicle if the player is lagging.

To see what I am talking about, visit a populated dogfight/fort wars server.

I know what you're talking about. In retrospect though, it isn't that annoying to me. Think about all the newer players that would complain if you shot them down while they were lagging. "NOo fAir U!! IT dOnt CoUnT!!!!"

Whenever I'm in a moving vehicle that I am not driving it is impossible to aim any kind of gun or turret if the driver turns or changes course in any way. Problems double if it's a plane or on a hill.

In simple terms.

When somebody lags there vehicle should stop instead of continuing on without them?
Yes. When people are lagging and flying, a random helicopter could appear right over your head without you even knowing.

I agree with Heed.

This get annoying. It manly does this when im ghosting.