Author Topic: peejster GROW UP!  (Read 41257 times)

I'm going to listen to a mentally defective 8 year old.
Yup.
you should, or he might get his hacking mother on you!

im 13 and now stay out of this nothing to do with you this time i mean it!
What are you going to do, fly to America and whine at me?

BADSPOT LOCK THIS TOPIC NOW IF YOUR ON PLEASE THIS IS GONIG OUT OF CONTROL!!!!

peejster has not replyed yet, i bet he got banned for being a idiot!
yes i was banned for 0.1 seconds

peejster GROW UP you idiot i dont care what your age is justt grow up and back off stop starting fights on IRC and go play something Easle like TF2 and other online games so GROW up peejster!

Ur a 8 year old baby gay stuff!

I'LL WHINE AND WHINE UNTEL UR ERS BLED CUSE IM DANIEL RODGERS GIRATINA AND THAT'S MI REEL NAM

Daniel...Daniel...

The decisions I have made today are of cautious and careful little pricks and touches of my thoughts; and I have come up with what I think should sum up everything.

You are, how I say, hurt. You know you think differently, and you think others are pointing fingers because of.

However, that has one vital flaw....you're stupid.

Has it come to mind, that you could not have bore such intelligence to demand such vicious and drastic words, to insult and poke fun at Peejster? No, it has not.

You do not know how to take action for your decisions and thus, you are damned for not thinking ahead and talking on the spot of what first pops into your head.

Just imagine the possibilities if you were to told the truth, you wouldn't be poked fun at, you wouldn't be shunned and you could live on as you once did before said history took place, you would be happy, (Or mildly) thrilled that when such actions did take place, you had avoided the firey death of the event.

Ur a 8 year old baby gay stuff!
no you liar read THE TOPIC YOU cigarette!!!

BADSPOT LOCK THIS TOPIC NOW IF YOUR ON PLEASE THIS IS GONIG OUT OF CONTROL!!!!
and on this losing side of the corner Daniel Rodgers Giratina!

Daniel...Daniel...

The decisions I have made today are of cautious and careful little pricks and touches of my thoughts; and I have come up with what I think should sum up everything.

You are, how I say, hurt. You know you think differently, and you think others are pointing fingers because of.

However, that has one vital flaw....you're stupid.

Has it come to mind, that you could not have bore such intelligence to demand such vicious and drastic words, to insult and poke fun at Peejster? No, it has not.

You do not know how to take action for your decisions and thus, you are damned for not thinking ahead and talking on the spot of what first pops into your head.

Just imagine the possibilities if you were to told the truth, you wouldn't be poked fun at, you wouldn't be shunned and you could live on as you once did before said history took place, you would be happy, (Or mildly) thrilled that when such actions did take place, you had avoided the firey death of the event.
your not helping saying that!