Author Topic: peejster GROW UP!  (Read 41282 times)

he's still online, there might be a chance to reason with him!

You guys realize on that last drama he showed a picture of his sister. He also told us he has Autism and his name. If we keep flaming this fool, we'll probably get his social security number. >:D

Daniel Rogers Giratina GROW UP you idiot i dont care what your age is justt grow up and back off stop starting fights on IRC and go play something Easle like TF2 and other online games so GROW up Daniel Rogers Giratina you 8 year old baby gay stuff!

You guys realize on that last drama he showed a picture of his sister. He also told us he has Autism and his name. If we keep flaming this fool, we'll probably get his social security number. >:D

Worth a try :cookieMonster:

Only DRG can post a topic, usually in drama, and manage to get 17 pages of responses bashing him in a single day.  He has joined the ranks of such epic 'tards such as LewnaJa and Metal.

Daniel, just quit.  You're never going to win.

Only DRG can post a topic, usually in drama, and manage to get 17 pages of responses bashing him in a single day.  He has joined the ranks of such epic 'tards such as LewnaJa and Metal and trainman1

Daniel, just quit.  You're never going to win.

Guys........

I'm the real Daniel and I live in a village.

Guys........

I'm the real Daniel and I live in a village.

nope he should i told him my mum can hack into hes computer and make it turn off this is no lie!
I lol'd so hard.

The only way this is possible is if she sends him a batch/vbscript file that when opened executes "shutdown.exe"

I doubt your mom could do that and even if she could who be dumb enough to open a random batch/vbscript file someone sent you :/

well he started the fight on IRC i was just chating to other people about staff and he kicked me for no reason!
Wait, so you were on his IRC channel?
Big whoop, he didn't want you to be on his channel.