Author Topic: peejster GROW UP!  (Read 41250 times)

I explained to him that he should take some time to calm down. He went batstuff.
I started a votekick to see if everybody else was just as annoyed by him as I am.
well if you stoped kicking me i would of calm down then.

no he needs to i already grow up he needs to really he does need to and one thing for sure he needs to learn to just forget about just like Saint did a mouth ago!

Try reading that post yourself.

Now read the following:
I explained to him that he should take some time to calm down. He went batstuff.
I started a votekick to see if everybody else was just as annoyed by him as I am.

Which one seems more mature?

well if you stoped kicking me i would of calm down then.

Try reading that post yourself.

Now read the following:
Which one seems more mature?
You're forgetting about the human bias, where all human beings are almost instinctively biased about their own works in comparison to others.

i just told you why i went angry you should of stop kicking me then this fight world of not happened in the first place!

i just told you why i went angry you should of stop kicking me then this fight world of not happened in the first place!
I politely requested that you calm down. You didn't.
It was a fair votekick.

I politely requested that you calm down. You didn't.
It was a fair votekick.
oh my god wtf is wrong with your head you should of stoped then this fight world not happened but noooooo you kept on going making me angry er!

oh my god wtf is wrong with your head you should of stoped then this fight world not happened but noooooo you kept on going making me angry er!
I politely requested that you calm down.
My terms were clear. Calm down or face a votekick. Which one did you pick?

My terms were clear. Calm down or face a votekick. Which one did you pick?
i was trying to calm down when i keep coming back, but you kept on kicknig me i said to stop about 34 times or more!

Hey, from what I hear you were votekicked. That means at least half of all people on the server were willing to kick you. Why take out your anger on Peejster? Just curious, what percent of the server wanted to kick you?

dont you even releases what you done?

dont you even releases what you done?
I haven't made any addons that I think I should release. I like that you think my stuff is worthy of releasing, though.

Hey, from what I hear you were votekicked. That means at least half of all people on the server were willing to kick you. Why take out your anger on Peejster? Just curious, what percent of the server wanted to kick you?
peejster did the most votekicks then anyone easle