Author Topic: peejster GROW UP!  (Read 41284 times)

<Daniel_Rogers_giratina> i nothing to you peejster you ass hole

<Daniel_Rogers_giratina> i nothing to you peejster you ass hole
i did nothing to you i was just playing a server and you kicked me on IRC for no reason you really need to grow up you idiot!

<Peejster>I'm going To Kick you Because Your Being Stupid.

i did nothing with him today!

i did nothing to you i was just playing a server and you kicked me on IRC for no reason you really need to grow up you idiot!

Actually, I said:
<Peejster> I am now kicking you for being too stupid.
 :cookieMonster:

Actually, I said:
<Peejster> I am now kicking you for being too stupid.
 :cookieMonster:
well you still need to grow up and back off and stop doing things for no reason!

stop doing things for no reason!
I have plenty of reason to do this.

I have plenty of reason to do this.
you started this in the first place beucse you kept on kicking me on that mario challenge jsut beucse i had a go at someone for a min and asking for help for 5 mins you sitl lneed to grwo up go grow up get a life i did!

well you still need to grow up and back off and stop doing things for no reason!
You Drama'd him, and not well. 80% or more of your posts reveal your intelligence level. I think he's perfectly justified in kicking you.

you started this in the first place beucse you kept on kicking me on that mario challenge jsut beucse i had a go at someone for a min and asking for help for 5 mins you sitl lneed to grwo up go grow up get a life i did!
he's perfectly justified in kicking you.

You Drama'd him, and not well. 80% or more of your posts reveal your intelligence level. I think he's perfectly justified in kicking you.
he started this fight at the mario challenge read my post on top! ^

Hey, I just noticed. Daniel can actually capitalize and use semi-correct grammar when he wants to. (Should be you're, not your and kick, because, you're, being, and stupid shouldn't be capitalized...)

Anyways, I wonder why he doesn't make more of an attempt at sounding somewhat competent. His manner of speaking gives me a predisposition against him and generally makes him seem unintelligent.

This is all because he kicked you from a server? Wow. I think you're the one who needs to grow up...

This is all because he kicked you from a server? Wow. I think you're the one who needs to grow up...
no he needs to i already grow up he needs to really he does need to and one thing for sure he needs to learn to just forget about just like Saint did a mouth ago!

I explained to him that he should take some time to calm down. He went batstuff.
I started a votekick to see if everybody else was just as annoyed by him as I am.

Saint did a mouth ago!
What?

Oh hey Daniel, are you still gonna get your mom to hack me?

Rise and shine, Daniel.

Prepare for unforseen consequences...