Author Topic: peejster GROW UP!  (Read 40338 times)

This is a 28 page backfire thread.

This is a 28 page backfire thread.
Off by 1 there, bro-ham.

Found where he lives: "Daniel Rogers in Kent." :3

well he should GROW UP hes being a idiot and starting fights on IRC!
this just made my day!
If he starts fights on irc is because you are being a idiot.

I like Peejster. He joined my creeper build when no one else would. Plus, he has a pretty good BL ID.

Umm Stalker?
because searching for someone's name on google maps is stalking.

forgettard

Plus, he has a pretty good BL ID.

Is this id racism over the fact his id is higher?  As in DRG's id is higher than Peejster's so that makes Peejster better than DRG.  Am I right?

Is this id racism over the fact his id is higher?  As in DRG's id is higher than Peejster's so that makes Peejster better than DRG.  Am I right?
It means that it would be reasonable to assume that I have more experience with Blockland than he does.
But it's also possible he played before me and had to buy a new key.
But I'd totally call bullstuff if he said that.

forget YOU ALL

Then loving leave. How loving hard is that to understand?

I'm sick of you're loving bullstuff. You're stupidity is beyond my comprehension. How you even loving function in daily life is a complete mystery. If you hate us so much, leave the damn forums.

I can't stand people like you. They are the burdens of society. People who know they are not loving wanted and hate everyone yet somehow you still stick around and complain every loving second. Idiots like you make it difficult to enjoy anything. You are constantly loving complaining about how you hate us all, constantly swearing at us, constantly crying about something that can be fixed with no effort. Nobody is keeping you here, nobody wants you here, and nobody is going to listen to anything you say. Between this drama topic and my topic about you they total up to 30+ pages. That's over 30 pages of hate towards you. How the hell can't you understand we don't want you?

I don't care how young you are, I don't care what kind of forgeted up disease you have, whatever it is we don't loving want it here. We are all sick of you're complaining and we are all sick of you.

Go the forget away.

-Angersnip-
Don't waste your breath. He should be banned by tomorrow.

Hey, has he been banned yet? He hasn't been posting...

He may just be offline.  Give it a day.