Poll

should I get gmod?

get it, get it, GET IT!!
13 (81.3%)
tis okay, you should get it
1 (6.3%)
I don't even have gmod
2 (12.5%)
I think it's boring, I wouldn't if i were you.
0 (0%)
TIS HORRIBLE DON"T WASTE YOUR $$
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Author Topic: Gmod topic, others were too old.  (Read 1361 times)

I might be able to get Garry's Mod, a physics sandbox on which you can download mods for it...

very funny, a mod for a mod!!

Anyways, I was hoping you guys could give me a good "yes or no" to buying it...

AND this is the new thread of Gmod!! (that means you post things about Garry's Mod here, because the
other topics were from 2008, or 2007... I DID search, but that's all I got were the older topics.)

Oh, and for you people who are,

A: too lazy too google it
or
B: just want to read this post

, I will post some things off the website, INCLUDING the website itself...
Here's something I found off of steam:
Garry's Mod is a physics sandbox. Unlike regular games, there aren't any predefined aims or goals. We give you the tools, and leave you to play. You spawn objects and weld them together to create your own contraptions - whether that's a car, a rocket, a catapult, or something that doesn't have a name yet - that's up to you.

I'll try to post pics... 1 pic... well, the people that have gmod can post some pics, I don't even have gmod, and I have other things to do than to surf the web... It's called REALITY  :cookieMonster:

anyways, discuss gmod, and help give me advice on buying it, post links, and all that...

NOTE: there is a 50-50 chance of me being able to get it on my bro's computer.

ninja: oh yeah the websites!:
steam site:  http://store.steampowered.com/app/4000/
actual site:  www.garrysmod.com/news/
mods site:  www.garrysmod.org/downloads/

tell me if I missed anything...

I have it, and it is fun.

I have it, and it is fun.
yeah, it looks fun, with the online, and the design- your- own- things part...

Good thing is i'm moving to england and I will buy games and stuff when I get thar

Somebody gift

what... you can.... oh yeah!! Now I remember!
anyways: bump

Garry's mod is a fun game, it's very open when it comes to coding other then error notification. It also has a huge player base, definitely worth the buy.

Garry's mod is a fun game, it's very open when it comes to coding other then error notification. It also has a huge player base, definitely worth the buy.

thanks for the inspiration.... I want it. but now it's up to my brother.... If he says no, I have to buy myself a new computer... which, at my slow rate of earning money, will take about seven months... let's hope he says yes...

edit: even IF he says yes, I have to wait until... let me see... TOMORROW!! wow...
« Last Edit: June 01, 2010, 01:19:48 PM by cooldawson3 »

If i had 10 dollars right now i would gift you it.

If i had 10 dollars right now i would gift you it.
thanks anyway... but, don't you need a steam ID?

anyways, I have to wait until tonight to ask, he's at some amusement park.... Six Flags i think... ):

THIS THREAD SHALL THRIVE!!!! in other words, bump for update:

My bro just got back, he said he will think about letting me use his computer...