Author Topic: Would downloading blockland v9 or v8 considered pirating?  (Read 7081 times)

Aw man this thread scares me.

Aw man this thread scares me.
Badspot has sharp teeth and super raeg mode.
im scared

I don't like you like that.
I wasn't talking about you.
Go sit in the corner like a good boy.

Theres no love for you anyway.

I still think he should have just locked it like every other rule breaking thread :\

and what do you guys have to be scared about? you aren't the OP

I still think he should have just locked it like every other rule breaking thread :\

and what do you guys have to be scared about? you aren't the OP
but we think badspot is mad
like more angry than usual
mad like the guy in my avatar.

forget.  You.  And.  Die.

I posted a video of my events working and Space Guy rushed out a half-assed rip off. 
True story. It really was Badspots idea.

I dont think it is considering pirating, i think youdownload it from the blockland home site, download it, and put your current key in the key box

I dont think it is considering pirating, i think youdownload it from the blockland home site, download it, and put your current key in the key box
He said without a key

but we think badspot is mad
like more angry than usual
mad like the guy in my avatar.

Mild-mannered Eric Hartman was your everyday SysAdmin, until a freak programming incident exposed him to ludicrous amounts of deadly GAMMA RAEGIATION! Now he must contain the fury within him, or face unleashing the relentless, perma-banning fury of...

THE INCREDIBLE BADSPOT

User was banned for this post
I'm pretty sure it is pirating. 'Just taking a wild guess, though. :I

Mild-mannered Eric Hartman was your everyday SysAdmin, until a freak programming incident exposed him to ludicrous amounts of deadly GAMMA RAEGIATION! Now he must contain the fury within him, or face unleashing the relentless, perma-banning fury of...

THE INCREDIBLE BADSPOT
lolsuckup