Author Topic: Would downloading blockland v9 or v8 considered pirating?  (Read 7043 times)

Mild-mannered Eric Hartman was your everyday SysAdmin, until a freak programming incident exposed him to ludicrous amounts of deadly GAMMA RAEGIATION! Now he must contain the fury within him, or face unleashing the relentless, perma-banning fury of...

THE INCREDIBLE BADSPOT
Haha, you need an award.

I don't know whether this that fair of a perma ban or not...

He didn't say he was pirating a key, he only asked whether doing something would be considered pirating or not. He asked, not did.

He didn't say he was pirating a key, he only asked whether doing something would be considered pirating or not. He asked, not did.
somebody made baddy mad which made him ban the op

He also asked where to download it without a key.

He also asked where to download it without a key.
so whether or not
he still could've DL'ed it if he wanted

Hold on. He said if it wasn't pirating, then he would want to know how to get it. He didn't say he got it/knew where to get it/etc.

He wanted an older version because you can't use the "offline key" in v15.

He wanted an older version because you can't use the "offline key" in v15.
What do you mean by "offline key"? I still have full access in offline mode

And I doubt he said that he wanted an old version just for that. Link?

Badspot

• Administrator
The only reason you would want to download v9 is so you can use the older leaked keys that are all over youtube to play in offline mode.  That is what he was trying to do.