Author Topic: Brick flipper  (Read 798 times)

Does anybody know of a tool that can be used to flip builds? I mean, mirror them?
I think one of these would help out quite a bit with larger duplicating and things like that

By flip do you mean, upside down, over but mirrored or what?

mirror them, probably

Mirroring would be really nice.

It would also be harder to make than the duplicator.

It would also be harder to make than the duplicator.
Wrong, it's super easy.

Wrong, it's super easy.
I agree, it's really simple math. Although, I'm not sure what the best way to implement it is (as in, choosing which way it should be mirrored).

If nobody releases anything by the end of the summer, I can eventually get to it (I'm currently working on brick manipulation, so I'll get to it sometime).

I agree, it's really simple math. Although, I'm not sure what the best way to implement it is (as in, choosing which way it should be mirrored).

If nobody releases anything by the end of the summer, I can eventually get to it (I'm currently working on brick manipulation, so I'll get to it sometime).
The only trouble is deciding an axis to flip it on, but finding out the size of each brick datablock might be trivial.

The only trouble is deciding an axis to flip it on, but finding out the size of each brick datablock might be trivial.

Size and location was my concern.

As for the axis, just use the one between the original and the new location.

Meaning, if someone placed it off to the east, it would flip on the x axis.