Author Topic: [Free RTS] Total Annihilation: Spring [Galactic War Tournament Active]  (Read 39921 times)

Server is back up. Going to be doing CA! Unless Nit shows up and it crashes him! Then probably something else!

http://www.springfiles.com/show_file.php?id=1070

THIS MOD

Anywho, I'll be hosting today. My router's getting upgraded in an hour or so, though, so may be some downtime.

bump for fresh meat

I'm back. Want to play CA. Anyone up for it? Hosting. The regular info (that is, Rky's serber, pass blocklanders)

The server is down for me.

Now starting up a chicken defense server. All interested should attend.

Alright now I'm back.

Rky got a new router and was having some trouble forwarding ports, so I ended up hosting. We won the chicken defense this time, and it was a very long battle :P

We had most things under control, but the queen spawned where it wasn't supposed to, a space where players normally can't go. So we ended up nuking the spot (had at least 6 nukes). We also built vulkans, the queen's health was going down but it was probably from just being in that spot. After the queen's health got to 14% or so, I had this brilliant idea...

Rky got a new router and was having some trouble forwarding ports, so I ended up hosting. We won the chicken defense this time, and it was a very long battle :P

We had most things under control, but the queen spawned where it wasn't supposed to, a space where players normally can't go. So we ended up nuking the spot (had at least 6 nukes). We also built vulkans, the queen's health was going down but it was probably from just being in that spot. After the queen's health got to 14% or so, I had this brilliant idea...
-brilliantideasnip-

lol. Poor queen. :P

After like a 2-day break, I'm back and hosting again. CA. Rky's Serber. Blocklanders.

who wants to play a game later tonight?

I'd like to play Chicken Defense. Looks fun.