Author Topic: Looking Back at Junior High and Elementary...  (Read 2707 times)

Jeebus, I'm heading off to highschool in a few months and I'm wigged out. But there are pleasant times to remember RIGHT? Discuss your moments in Junior High and Elementary.
I miss elementary because everyone was nice and happy-go-lucky. Now everyone is all like wtf is wrong with u man?

ah elementary school, Recess <3

FERRRESHMEEEENN

Just kidding.

Recess sucked, dont miss that at all
Anyway, High School is great. Way better than Middle School or Elementary School

There was no drama in elementary school, and people weren't major starfishs


Going to high in 2 more grades woo

I have 1 year, 8 days, 10 hours, 25 minutes, and 5 seconds until I'm out of school.

I have 1 year, 8 days, 10 hours, 25 minutes, and 5 seconds until I'm out of school.
And then, you will be considered "old."

And then, you will be considered "old."
He's already got the sunglasses. Light too bright for ya, old man?


I have 1 year, 8 days, 10 hours, 25 minutes, and 5 seconds until I'm out of school.
With Master's?

Dude, we are like the same age and in the same grade


High school?
I have 1 year, 8 days, 10 hours, 25 minutes, and 5 seconds until I'm out of school.
It's open to interpretation.