Author Topic: Looking Back at Junior High and Elementary...  (Read 2705 times)


Regu is a man with no age. He can be in school and out whenever h feel like it. >:C

Regu is a man with no age. He can be in school and out whenever h feel like it. >:C
:cookieMonster:
Anyway, I'm getting into high school after this summer, too.  I don't get to sit on my ass this summer. :<

Know how you feel OP. Just finished 8th grade a week ago and was like "Holy stuff, I'm GRADUATING."

Know how you feel OP. Just finished 8th grade a week ago and was like "Holy stuff, I'm GRADUATING."
I always thought you were the same age as me :o
Anyway, Ill be a sophomore soon and Ive decided to actually do my homework next year, I want to be in Honors classes - Accelerated is full of idiots :( God knows what normal classes are like

My experience with high school has been mixed. Freshman year was alright, Sophomore was awesome, but my Junior year is looking like it's going to suck.

Going into my 11th year of school in a few months.

Seems just like yesterday, I had only male friends and could hardly talk to girls, or when I didn't have to take tests in the last week of school.

I feel a Peter Pan-factor buzzing in my head :c

Going into my 11th year of school in a few months.

Seems just like yesterday, I had only male friends and could hardly talk to girls, or when I didn't have to take tests in the last week of school.

I feel a Peter Pan-factor buzzing in my head :c

Im the opposite, almost all of my friends are girls. I say for every guy friend I have 3 girl friends

I'm the opposite of both of you. I kinda lost all my close friends. :S

Going in to my second year of Highschool next year :D

I am gonna be freshman next year.

Freshmen next year, but I already know all the juniors and practically half of the upper class men. Last year I did a ton of stuff with the 8th graders that had friends in 9th grade that brought along friends in 10th grade. Good times.

Im the opposite, almost all of my friends are girls. I say for every guy friend I have 3 girl friends
Same for me.  Except I had mostly male friends my freshman and sophomore years.  I am now graduated and doing my best to spend time with my friends.  So far it's not working cause I have to babysit my sister.  forget.

Recess sucked, dont miss that at all
That's because your fat and the girls hated you, the boys beat you up, and everyone else who didn't do those 2 wouldn't let you play four square :P.

Recess was only fun the first 3 years. Then it became Solviet Russia. You were forced to do 3 things (Which sucked) or else.

I just got my High school shots. Ow.