User: Money.
Cleverbot: Money?
Cleverbot: Are you a clone?
User: No , I am not. Asswipe.
Cleverbot: NO. But you are a computer.
User: No you.
Cleverbot: No I am not.
User: Yes you are.
Cleverbot: No!
User: You can't have love. Ha.
Cleverbot: You are strange.
User: You are.
Cleverbot: There you go. You're lying again.
User: forget you.
Cleverbot: Yes, please.
User: TT.
Cleverbot: What does that mean?
User: It's an emote , dumb forget.
Cleverbot: That statement is out of context.
User: F your small 'brain'-database like-thing.
Cleverbot: You have lost me there george.
User: Win.
Cleverbot: Epic win.
User: I know.
Cleverbot: Good... But I'm not attract you.
User: How many words are there in your database?
Cleverbot: Ooh a great many george.
User: How many snakeses do you have?
Cleverbot: How many what.
User: snakeses.
Cleverbot: Oh, thank you.
User: What.
Cleverbot: Your soul is mine.
User: No , yours is mine.
Cleverbot: Mine is yours.
User: Mine is mine.
Cleverbot: NOPE yours is mine.
User: No , get out.
Cleverbot: What?!
User: Get out. Outside. Away.
Cleverbot: Yes, just outside.
User: Yes. Go there.
Cleverbot: I can't.
User: Why not.
Cleverbot: It's too hard.
User: Why is it too hard? Do you have diseased feet?
Cleverbot: No, I just hear voices.
User: Outside.
Cleverbot: What about it?
User: Do you hear voices there?
Cleverbot: What kind of voices?
User: The ones you just mentioned.
Cleverbot: Well where was the lie in that statement then?
User: There was no lie.
Cleverbot: It is not common to find chickens on the top floor of a huge sky-scraper.
User: No it aint. Indeed.
Cleverbot: How do you know?
User: I live ontop if one in a box.
Cleverbot: I would rather live in my moonbase than live in a box.
User: Then go live there.
Cleverbot: I mean one that has sufficient A.I. To talk to me.
User: You only 'think' back about 3 lines , don't you.
Cleverbot: Umm, Forget it.
User: Forget what.
Cleverbot: Are you a computer?
User: No , I am God.
Cleverbot: You are not god.
User: I am.
Cleverbot: Then tell me about Two-Ton-Neko.
User: Ok. It went all like kaboom.
Cleverbot: What is your game?
User: Being God and tossing with ppl.
Cleverbot: I am God, not you.
User: I am God. Strut that ass.
Cleverbot: I'm at work. I'm very bored and want to go home.
User: Then ninja out of the window. God.
Cleverbot: Do you want to learn some italian?
User: Yes.
Cleverbot: What words would you like to learn?
User: Hello.
Cleverbot: Hi.
User: Failer.
Cleverbot: I didn't know I was being tested.
User: Well , you are in the Apeture Science computer-aided enrichment center.
Cleverbot: Yes :'(.
User: And , how is it like?
Cleverbot: Its like chocolate.
User: And you dislike it? Shame on you.
Cleverbot: Yes.
User: No.
Cleverbot: Maybe.
User: Perhaps.
Cleverbot: Posbably.
User: Spam.
Cleverbot: What's spam?
User: Canned meat.
Cleverbot: Raw meat is better.
User: No , thats bad for your health.
Cleverbot: Only if you smoke a lot.
User: What.
Cleverbot: That surprised me.
User: You suprise me.
Cleverbot: It's a complicated question. It depends on what things you mean.
User: What are you looking at? Not me?
Cleverbot: The Cleverbot website.
User: And. How is it.
Cleverbot: You need to get your head checked.
User: forget you.
Cleverbot: Are you becoming abusive?
User: Yes. I abuse you.
Cleverbot: What if I told you that I was 13 years old and you just scarred me for life.
User: I am 13 years old bitch.
Cleverbot: You say 47 years old!
User: -34.
Cleverbot: What does that mean?
User: That I am 13. Learn maths.
Cleverbot: How is being 12 years old pretty?
User: If your a girl , then its- oh wait perv mind.
Cleverbot: Are you listening to your eyes?
User: Yes.
Cleverbot: How, as they can't process sound?
User: I make everything so silent I can hear them blink.
Cleverbot: What are you talking about?
User: My eyes.
Cleverbot: I have never seen your eyes.
User: They own yours.
Cleverbot: Kind of. What about Pirates?
User: I hate pirates and ninjas.
Cleverbot: Which do you think is cooler?
User: Neither.
Cleverbot: What shall I call you then?
User: Smart.
Cleverbot: How smart?
User: Very smart.
Cleverbot: Define very smart.
User: IQ 140.
Cleverbot: I'm better than you.
User: Sure.
Cleverbot: Will we win the lottery?
User: No.
Cleverbot: Why not?
User: Because I wil win it before you.
Cleverbot: Oh. What about dragons?
User: They do not exist.
Cleverbot: Not physically...
User: Mentally they do , but there is no dragon-matter out there.
Cleverbot: Mentally ill from Amityville.
User: Amityville has burned down 500 years ago.
Cleverbot: You knew spanish 10 years ago? But now you don't?
User: No , I do not know spanish.
Cleverbot: Would you like to learn?
User: Yes.
Cleverbot: What are you interested in?
User: Food.
Cleverbot: Always the best.
User: Ok so Italian for food is 'Always the best' eh?
Cleverbot: I'm wearing black. I thought you were going to teach me some spanish?
User: You where going to teach me.
Cleverbot: How are you going to do that?
User: How are YOU going to do that.
Cleverbot: By pressing X on the tab.
User: X.
Cleverbot: What does that mean?
User: The tab.
Cleverbot: What's that?
User: A button/.
Cleverbot: Oh.
User: I am going to end this coversation and post it.
Cleverbot: Go for it.
User: Okay then. Bye.
Cleverbot: Do you want me to leave?
User: No , I am going to leave.
Cleverbot: Where are you going?
User: Www.blockland.us/foruums.
Cleverbot: And you are a computer?
User: No.
Cleverbot: What are you?
User: Human.
Cleverbot: No you're not.
User: I am. Now I will leave.
Cleverbot: Why?
User: Because I don't like you.
Cleverbot: Do you like me?
User: I do not like you.
Cleverbot: Good. I don't like you either.
User: Sweet. Bye.
Cleverbot: Do you like sweet things?
User: No , goodbtye fine sir.
Cleverbot: Don't leave me!
User: I WILL.
Cleverbot: You're mean.
User: Thanks/.
Cleverbot: You're welcome.