Author Topic: Weird (And Annoying as forget) Glitch  (Read 1855 times)

Every time I lag It adds around 40 velocity Sending me in the air and eventually killing me.
So then Server admins and Other people scream at me "OMG U YOUS ILHEAL EVNTS".
This is very annoying and creates even more lag

If it's your server it could be someone using VCE, or it's a bug. If it's someones elses, someone is using some velocity mod to launch you, or VCE (again), lagging you at the same time.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2010, 04:25:21 PM by ShadowsfeaR »

Same. When I switch windows, and then come back to Blockland, my build is nowhere to be seen because I was launched however far. I think it's a V15 glitch.

Could you record it when it happens?

HAppens to me too. I'll lag, and while I lag I start floating higher and higher, then, when the lag ends, I fall to my death..

Ah, ok. I don't know this bug then. I don't have any problem with this (even hosting my own server). Could be a bug that correlates with the processing power of your computer. Unless you have a really powerful computer to prove me wrong. :3

I think this is what badspot did to fix the "infinite lag" glitch, (which you could fix by hitting the person with the destro wand)

I think this is what badspot did to fix the "infinite lag" glitch, (which you could fix by hitting the person with the destro wand)
probably, and also, i've seen this happening
at a deathrun server, somebody just kept floating up in the air :o

probably, and also, i've seen this happening
at a deathrun server, somebody just kept floating up in the air :o
I've seen this a lot in deathruns too.

Happens to me to, I was building in Bac's city and I lagged and suddenly appeared like 100 ft off the ground. D:

Same. When I go on a vehicle, and it lags, I spin around, and the vehicle doesn't, on a horse it looks like I'm riding it backwards. XD

Hahaha I'm surprised it took this long for someone to post about it.