Author Topic: So I saw a contradiction today.  (Read 1241 times)

A hybrid-hummer.

Not even kidding. Driving to school today on the freeway when I saw a hybrid H2 hummer.. It had the hybrid logo and the "california car pool access ok, clean air vehicle" sticker thing. There was some add with some website link on it saying to go to hummerhybrid.com or something along the lines of that.
I dunno, I thought it was interesting. One usually doesn't think of hummers as being environmentally friendly.

Put a bird feeder on the side-

And it's helping the environment.


I personally despise Hummers in general, simply because of how massively huge they are. Honestly, who needs a living room in their car?

Put a bird feeder on the side-

And it's helping the environment.



lol'd

Honestly, who needs a living room in their car?
People with more money than you.

I personally despise Hummers in general, simply because of how massively huge they are. Honestly, who needs a living room in their car?
Homeless people.

I personally despise Hummers in general, simply because of how massively huge they are. Honestly, who needs a living room in their car?
People with small snakees

CONTRADICTIONS TASTE GUD.

I personally despise Hummers in general, simply because of how massively huge they are. Honestly, who needs a living room in their car?
People with more money than you.

people with very very small snakees

Spotted another contradiction today. A Hummer H2 Hybrid. It reminded me of my Starburst. Starburst is a solid, yet juicy, like a liquid!

if you see it again, keep a box of hammers handy, its witch hunt time