Author Topic: E3 2010  (Read 54297 times)

Happening right now, today is the microsoft press conference or whatever. So far it's just been cutting watermelons and games in which you can molest a tiger.

Link to live showing on IGN. Recommended
Link to live showing on GameTrailers.
Live showing on Gamespot.
Live showing on 1UP.
Live showing on Youtube. Recommended
Discuse
« Last Edit: June 15, 2010, 11:56:17 AM by chaseyqurt »

I wish I had g4 so I could watch it my tv.

Microsoft sure are catering to the HARDCORE crowd.

What the stuff is that.

Did every one get flash light portal guns with a cool light bulb?  :cookieMonster:

The Kinect stuff all looks like crap
Did you see the joyriding? Tell me how theyre getting their cars to do flips and 360 degree spins

That's odd, i have G4, and it says E3 doesn't start for another 30 minutes...

That's odd, i have G4, and it says E3 doesn't start for another 30 minutes...
This is the microsoft press conference or w/e. Infact, today is all just press confrences if I'm correct, they'll be showing off games and stuff tomorrow, Wednesday, and Thursday.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2010, 01:26:35 PM by chaseyqurt »

I want an RPG using Kinect, where you can talk to the people and actually swing swords :(

That kinect thing might be decent if it were cheap, but no way in hell am I paying $200 to wave my hands around like a friend

I am NOT falling for another wii type thing again.

It's $200? i'll stick with pc gaming

I got to my hotel last night.

I got out to the convention center early this morning, and right now im eating lunch, but i have to tell you all, it is crowded as stuff down here. Im gonna head back to the center after i finish eating, its fun but its hard as stuff to move around.

i did something like that at a science center. You had to stand still when the tiger saw you. Also there were apples you could react with. I threw an apple at the tiger and it killed me.