Author Topic: SO HOW BOUT THEM PS3 CONFRENCE?  (Read 4017 times)

It's directed to this, moron
Because you didn't read...
Eh.

Child games.

/yawn.

I didn't grow up to those games.
The point I was making is that you guys grew up to the games like Mario, Zelda, etc. and still love and cherish them today because back in the day you guys loved them.

I didn't grow up to consoles because we just never got a console. Me and my brother grew up to PCs, from old Windows 2000 desktops to cheap forgeted up Toshiba laptops to custom built rigs running XP, Vista and 7.

I just never got interested in them.

I grew up on Chex Quest, Pokemon Blue, and Sonic CD

So, who's going to buy Donkey Kong Country when it comes out? I sure loving am. I loved that game series growing up, I was always wanting a 4th game in the series. There was also the new Professor Layton which looks pretty cool, Kid Icarus, new Animal Crossing the list goes on with new games. And the 3-DS as well...

Nintendo sure didn't dissapoint me.

Because you didn't read...The point I was making is that you guys grew up to the games like Mario, Zelda, etc. and still love and cherish them today because back in the day you guys loved them.

It saddens me that kids won't be growing up with games like this anymore.

My mom didn't like consoles at the time and the console when I was like 2-3 was probably the N64 or something.

:'(   </3